Kids Pt 4

Sorry for long wait. Writer's block.
***********************************

Reptile:

As the last of each other races you guys wanted to reproduce as soon as possible and have as many offsprings as you two can. In Serpente mating cycle the females are more… aggressive while the Saurian one the males are more territorial. Serpente’s mating cycle or heat can last a few weeks to a month and unfortunately for Reptile it lasted a month while his lasted a two weeks. The whole month you dragged the Saurian into the bed chambers where you two were gone for hours. Reptile on the other hand will mark you and take you somewhere secluded in the palace (or jungle) and go wild. The whole court including Kotal Khan and his wife didn't want to know and try to ignore it the best they can… which was hard since sometimes you appear and drag Reptile or others times you two left claws marks and broken things in places you two fornicate.

But after that it did the trick. You got pregnant much to you and your mate's excitement. Reptile growled as he try to get his rambunctious brood to listen to him. His offsprings didn't listen as they ran around and getting more dirty than they're already are.

“Stop this at once!!!”

Nope they continued to be wild and he growled in frustration. He was mad that his children allow the young princess of Outworld to get so filthy, he recall how upset the Khanum was. He was about to snapped until.

“Children ssstop or it'sss punissshment time!”

Immediately all seven kids stopped and turn as did Reptile to see you with arms crossed. “The Khanum informed me about how the princesss got dirty.” The kids looked down in shame.

“Mother…”

“We were playing…”

“We didn't mean to…”

“Sssorry…”

You stared at them and sigh. “Very well but next time the princesss wantsss to play be more careful. Now sssince you're all covered in mud go clean up thisss inssstant.” The children whine but when you give them that look that all mothers gave that said ‘try and let's see what happens’, they stopped and went off to clean. You sigh as you walked up to Reptile. “Ssso how watching the children?” Your mate frowned. “Do not start. They were wild and barely paid mind to me except for Viperidae.”

Ah yes the youngest of the hatch, Viperidae has your pale green skin with Reptile's bright yellow/orange eyes. She had your hair since she's and like her 3 other siblings inherited your human-like appearance. The other 4 were like Reptile more reptilian in appearance. The Serpentes always had somewhat human appearances more so for the females, you have a regular female human body but your skin was pale green and have scales. Your eyes were human shaped but have snake pupils, sharp teeth and fangs, plus you had a forked tongue. Viperidae was the… runt of the litter basically, she was not strong or tough as her older siblings but she was shy and sweet. She was picked on by her brothers but Reptile will put them in their place, she's was the daddy's girl. Reptile was protective of his children but he's very protective of Viperidae, his youngest one.

You smile and hold your mate. “There there. Remember they are animal in nature my love. I bet you were the sssame when you were their age, I know I wasss.” Reptile sigh knowing you're probably right. After all your both are animalistic so it'll be natural for the children to be wild. Still he wish they listen to him like they do to you. You smile knowing what Reptile is thinking. “You need to ssstate your dominance or elssse the youngsss will pusssh you around. Be ssstrict and to not be moved by any wordsss they may sssay.” You walked into the palace to make sure the children didn't destroyed anything again. Reptile thought of what you said and he guess he was being too gentle with the kids, he's supposed to be their father not some prey they can toy with but he cares too much. He didn't want to push them away but you're right so he'll try to be a bit more stricter.