New Husbandos?

I'm adding another character soon but thought.

Just one? No there's must be more!!!

So for right now I adding three new characters to this book.

Jax and Kano!

The first character I'm adding is a secret except for that one person who requested it and helped me get the story. You know who you are!

But the thing is I have some idea for the reader in Jax's scenario but not Kano's.

Like for Jax, she's the best sniper in the military and gets partnered up with Jax. And that's how they met and fell in love.

Or

Is a relative of Sonya Blade like cousins but is a older than Sonya. She's a great soldier and mets Jax in the military.

I don't know kinda like the sniper one but you guys can decide.

So for Kano, I have no idea so help please. What's the reader story with Kano?

Originally I thought maybe the reader was the daughter of the leader of the Black Dragon Clan making her the heiress of the clan and Kano being the new and greedy recruit, seduce her or formed a fake relationship to be the next leader. After going up in ranks in the clan and making the reader fall fully for him (during which he actually develops feelings for the reader) they wed making Kano the official leader of the clan.

Or something like that. Ideas and thoughts in the comments.

Thank you and adíos!!!