Kids Pt 2

Jax Briggs:

You two have two children together, Jacqueline Sonya "Jacqui" Briggs and Carlos Johnny Briggs. Jacqui was the oldest as 20 years old and Carlos 18, after his time as a revenant Jax was very protective of his kids. He wanted a quiet life with his family so he retired from his Major position in Special Forces since he was very depressed and traumatized from his experience as a revenant. You retired from your Colonel position to help your husband despite wanting to stay, but Jax was more important. Jax suffered from PTSD and depression but no matter how he try to isolated himself or his agitated state, and night terrors you're there at his side. With your constant comfort and support and love Jax overcame his trauma, but become obsessed with protecting his family.

When Jacqui wanted to join Special Forces like her parents Jax straight up told her no while you and your sniper parents supported her. So you secretly help her joined by calling Johnny and teaching her some moves. Sure Jax was outraged since you help Jacqui but he can't stay mad at the woman who he loves dearly for long, plus you two were a duo in the Special Forces. Jax is still mad about it but not too much since Carlos wanted to join as well and Jax let him. While Jacqui joined Johnny's new Earthrealm’s new defense team, Carlos became a sharpshooter like you.

You were milking the cows on the farm you and Jax live on. You never been on a farm before since as the child of famous sniper couple you pretty much lived on military bases with your brother. So when Jax and you retire he wanted to settled on his family's farm. It's so different from the military but you enjoy it, plus you picked up a new hobby hunting. So your sniper skills are still deadly as ever plus it's brings excitement.

You stand up as you finished milking the last cow of the day. Your back ache a bit but you been through worse. You move the bucket of milk as you pat the cow. Since Jax is old fashioned farm man, you mostly tended the animals while Jax does the manual work since last time you try to fix the tractor you broke your finger. After that Jax made sure he did everything that involved machinery. You pat the cow who moo happily then you let her go. You moved the buckets to the barn so you can sell them later. As you did the farm's newest calf ran up to you, she's just so sweet.

“Hey Clementine you're getting bigger each time I see you.” The female calf moo as you pat her. You smile not noticing a person.

“So the infamous sniper of Special Forces is now a milkmaid.”

You immediately pulled out your handgun from your knee high boots and aim it at the person ready to kill. Your serious face that can scared many dropped when you saw who it was.

“Sonya? What are you doing here?”

Sonya had her hands in a surrender motion. “At ease Colonel. I want to talk to you and Jax.” You spin your gun around before putting it back in your boots. You push Clementine away who then left with her father the bull you named Lee. You turned back to Sonya. “God I haven't been called Colonel in years and more so from you General.” You and Sonya laugh at the memories since despite being the highest rank between you, her, and Jax…. Jax and Sonya were more in charge than you. “Oh how's my girl and baby boy?” Sonya smile. “Jacqui she's a great soldier like her parents and Carlos is becoming like his mom, he even earned a nickname The Ghastly Raven.”

You felt proud of your babies but you knew why your closest friend is here. “Sonya just get to the real reason why you're here. I know you're not here to catch up and explain this “talk”.”

Sonya smile. “Still Be blunt as ever Colonel… Okay I'm here to bring you and Jax back to Special Forces. Quan Chi and his forces been tracked to a location and we need more firepower and what's better than the famous power couple of S.F, so will you join?” You thought for a bit. Yes you miss being in S.F and you had great memories but you know Jax won't go…. But you been itching to go back to the battlefield and you miss the action and the adrenaline feeling… You can convince your husband plus you two are helping your kids and the world. You smile. “What kind of question is that? Of course the fuck I will! I miss being in action and honestly it was getting a bit boring despite seeing a shirtless Jax almost everyday. Canary is back!” Sonya smile knowing you'll joined even if she didn't ask you but Jax….