(Jealously Pt 2) New Characters

Rain:

When you married Rain you gained a noble status like your husband hell even Shao Khan gave you your royalty status of your clan. So now you're the crown princess of the Venomania clan, so basically you're the ruler over two people… Three you count your bastard of a grandfather. So just two. You knew Shao Khan did it to mock you which made your blood boil even more, how dare he! And on your wedding day too!

Rain knew this and is just as infuriated too, how dare the emperor mock his wife! She deserve the same respect he has! Rain was protective of you and vow to treat you as the royal you are. He given you lavish gifts and had servants to do whatever you like, you usually nice to them since you use or technically still a servant. Rain was actually a devoted lover and an affectionate husband. You two were usually together if one is not with the other, it's probably because they're on a mission or is looking for them.

You still remain as one of Shao Khan’s best assassins. Now as the wife of Rain you'll help him end the Edenian Resistance and so far it's ending far more faster with your deathly skills. Through you do feel bad about ending the Resistance but Shao Khan’s order is a law. Rain then promised you that you two won't have to be playthings for the Khan anymore.

Rain told you his plans to be Khan with you as his Khanum. He said once ending the Resistance and gaining his own army you two will rule Edenia to “enforce” Shao Khan's rule. When in actually you two will increase Rain’s army and power enough to overthrow Shao Khan. You happily agreed since as Khans of both Edenia and Outworld you two can do whatever you two wish, plus you two can free Edenia and make it prosperous once again. The realm which you two claim as home, plus having Shao Khan to your boots after all the years of servitude sounds very tempting. Rain even say you two can form a dynasty while your uncle and brother can be nobles or even kings of some sections. Since now he's your husband they're his family too so they deserve the royal life as well.

Like said before he's a great husband to even include your family to his plan. Perhaps you two can reform the Venomania Clan. But that plan will slowly come true so right now you two will continue to serve Shao Khan.

You yawn as Reiko talk about his so called genius plan to attack some rebel group. Shao Khan order you to work alongside his best warriors which are Reiko and Ko’atal. You three usually help enforce his rule or kill some rebel group or conquer new land. Shao Khan chose you since you're from a clan of highly skilled assassins plus being from the royal bloodline you have some of your founder's demonic powers.

“Oh I'm sorry is there a problem O’ Great Princess of Venomania?”

You glare at him, God you hate Reiko he constantly insults and mock you. He loves to call you by your so call royal title knowing it was worthless. You two constantly butt heads and Ko’atal has to act as the peacekeeper.

“Yeah you talk too much. Sometimes missions do not require plans, I learn instincts are just as good. Just gave me the people or group and I'll promise to bring their heads. Instead wasting time here.”

Reiko growl. “Well princess not everything has to go your way. Shao Khan made me general and you have to follow my rule, just because you marry one of his loyal warriors you think you're in his favor.” He slam his fists on the table. “As general you must follow my words or is that too hard woman?” You kick the table and pull out your family's legendary sword The Venom Sword and march over to Reiko as your eyes glow purple. “Let me show you what I follow bastard!”

Before you can stab that bastard Ko’atal grabbed you. “Lady (Y/n) cease!” You struggle in the Osh-Tekk’s strong grip. “No let me beat some respect in that sexist bastard” Reiko smirk. “Oh my seem like the crown princess lost her temper. Maybe Rain should've taught you some manners when talking to your superiors.”