(Kids) New Characters pt 5

Sorry for not updating for a while I'm busy with my job, I have two days off this week. Last week I had three but spend working on two of those three since people were a no show. So updates on all my stories will take longer.
Plus I'm sorry if this is short I just want to finish the new characters as soon as possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ermac:

"Teaching me words as always,

Then I'll change them into a song

What was obtained in your delusions?

There's only one true song...

Ru li la Ru li la

This singing voice...

...to whom does it reach?

The key obtained is called words

Which open the door to the unknown..."

You sang softly to your baby son who coo hearing his mother's famous enchanting voice. He was having trouble falling asleep and kept crying so much that Ermac came to you. He said singing to the baby will put him to sleep, your alluring voice always made people calm. As you kept singing to your son who was slowly falling asleep, Ermac smile at the sight.

The man felt lucky and bless that he found love and more that he had a child with his love. When you found out you were with child Ermac was overjoy and became protected or more protected over you. He was constantly hovering over you during your pregnancy and worry you and the baby get hurt. When you give birth Ermac felt his heart soar when he hold his son, Thanatos...

The construct actually shed tears.

He never felt so human before, well beside falling in love with you.

Thanatos closed his green glowing eyes and small snores came from his mouth. You smile and kiss Thanatos' forehead. "Night my darling boy." You look and saw Ermac watching. "Oh? I didn't expect you to still be here dear, I thought you went back to your duties." Ermac walked up to you. "Of not our Psyche, you and our son are more important than our duties to the Khans. We love to watch how you tender you are to our child." You smile softly. "Well ever since Thanatos was born seven months ago you're such an attentive father. Would you like to put him back to his crib?" Ermac nodded and you handed him the sleeping baby.

Ermac likes holding his precious child close since he can feel the warmth his healthy child has and hearing his calming heartbeat soothes the construct. He also enjoys holding Thanatos since he's a being made between of you and him, a gift with that has part of you and him in him. Thanatos is way different from what his father is, a being of dead warriors that met their ends on the bloody battlefield of war made for evil deeds, while he's created from love and warmth. The love and warmth Ermac gave to him.

Ermac walked to his son's crib and gently placed him down, careful not to wake him up. When the baby begin to wiggle around realizing he's not in his parents arms, the small orbs of human souls that float around Ermac gravitated to the child. They float above the child and slowly spin in a circle like mobile calming Thanatos down. You saw the souls do this and smile. The small orbs always seem to float around you and Thanatos like puppies.

When you told Ermac you're with child more orbs float around you than normal or sometimes float in a circle over your swollen abdomen like they can sense the child or happy to see him soon. When leaving Thanatos alone or with someone else beside you or Ermac the orbs will stay with the baby keeping him company and protecting him. Thanatos likes them and seems to found comfort in them like his father never him.