(Jealousy) New Characters Pt 3

Hey guys sorry for the long wait! I was stuck! But please enjoy and please help me on the idea if Ermac should actually have a child or adopt since so far it's a tie. And I really need to know for the next part and out of curiosity who should have a son or daughter and how many?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ermac:

As a famous singer and dancer of a popular circus, you had many admirers. Now as the wife of one of the Khans' most loyal court members, it hasn't changed through admirers will deliver letters and gifts by messengers instead of in person. They did it so Ermac can't know who sent what to his beloved wife and can't extract their organs too.

You adored the attention at first when you first started singing but after a while it was a bit annoying. You love your husband dearly he may seem heartless and cold but he's a sweetheart well at least with you. Ermac treated you as a queen, he gives you sweet gifts and sometimes dances with you since it's one of your passions. You're part of the Khan's court, you entertain the royal family with your songs and dances. You're also a personal assistant to the Khanum and help her in many social functions and wardrobe. You actually enjoy your new life as noblewoman, you hope your distant and close to forgotten family will be proud of you.

Today your old friends from Dark Wood Circus are coming to visit you. After the death of Huàirén by Ermac the twins Yǒnggǎn and Yǒngqì became the new ringmasters of the circus, they renamed the now joyous circus to Akarui Mori Circus. You were so excited that you were more joyful today than normal, Ermac found your cheerful attitude adorable.

"You're a ball of energy today my love."

You stopped twirling and smile at Ermac. "How can I not? My friends are coming today, I haven't seen them since our nuptials. I miss them so." You then dance with your favorite dress that Ermac gifted you at your engagement. It was so beautiful and you still had the roses when Ermac gave you at your performance, you made them into a flower clown. Since you two wed you tie the green ribbon around your wrist so you can wear your wedding pendant.

(Dress):

You dance gracefully as you waited for your friends

You dance gracefully as you waited for your friends. Ermac loved watching you dance, he saw how happy you looked. You danced with joy and full of life you look like an angel. Suddenly guards came in with your friends Yǒnggǎn saw you and gave a bright smile and ran towards you. "(Y/n)!" He lifted you up and spin you around making you laugh. "Yǒnggǎn! Hello!" The strong man put you down and hug you which you returned. "I missed you, everyone missed you. It's not as bright and fun since you're here." You smile. "And it's not exciting here since I can't see the acts anymore or talk with the family."

You two kept talking about lost time while Yǒngqì walked to Ermac and curtsy to him. "Greetings Lord Ermac, how are you?" The vessel bow back out of respect. "Greetings Yǒngqì I'm fine, I heard the circus is doing quite well." The woman smile. "Oh it is! New people joined making the family bigger and all miss (Y/n), especially my twin brother." She motioned to you and her brother still happily talking. Yǒnggǎn made a joke making you laugh and compliment him making blush red.