First Time Together (NSFW)

Someone requested this but I forget their name but you know who you are! Sorry for not posting for awhile I was stuck in Johnny's part and was busy with my newest obession Hero Academia (All Might is my best boy). So enjoy.
Sorry if they're short or bad. Kinda rush and wanted to put so many in one chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny Cage:

Johnny was enjoying the hot tub in your two honeymoon suite. Marrying you was great, he had a younger and beautiful wife, you're sweet, you support him, and you're loaded. Your family is so rich that your parents were the one to pay for the honeymoon. They paid for an all expense trip to the Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa in Spain, and Johnny was living it. “Babe! Come join me in the hot tub! It's good in here!”

You walked out to the balcony in a robe with a smile. “Enjoying yourself big boy?” The older man nodded happily then you removed your robe to show a very revealing bikini. Johnny’s eyes widened but he smirked and wolf whistle at you. Walking closer to the hot tub you smile. “Aww thanks baby I know you're like it. Now let's the real fun begin.”

You got in and got close to Johnny, the man was blushing but he was… Excited. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kiss him which he return happily. The kiss quickly got heated and hands started roaming. Johnny’s hand landed on your ass and he begin squeezing making you moan into the kiss.

“Aah~ Johnny.”

“Aww sorry babe am I too rough?”

In a teasing manner he squeeze harder as you moan a bit louder. Johnny smirk. “Sorry I couldn't help it.” Johnny kissed your neck leaving love bites but you smile “innocently” as he left marks on your neck. Your hand went under the hot tubs water and in your husband’s swim trunks. You hand wrapped around his dick, Johnny groan as you move your hand.

“Fuck babe…”

You smile. “Aww are you enjoying this? Well it's about to get better.” Then you move your hand up and down his member, and even touching the head. Johnny groan and moan a bit from the handjob you're giving him, and he was at bliss. Soon he was close to climax but before he can he stopped you. Worried you did something wrong you asked Johnny what's wrong. The aged actor smile and give you a quick kiss to calm your worries.

“Nothing doll, just I want to feel you. Can't have you do all the work.”

Then Johnny picked you up easily making squeal a bit and move you to the edge of the hot tub. He put you on the tub’s edge as you grew curious at what your husband going to do. “So sexy man what you're going to due?” Johnny smirked as he kissed up your thigh making you get excited and when he reached your bikini bottom… he just grabbed the piece of swimwear with his teeth. He winked at you as he move the bottom down your legs. When it came off Johnny fling the piece somewhere on the balcony. Johnny embraced you as he kiss your body, he kissed from your stomach up to your chest. After each kiss he gently bites leaving marks on your skin, you whimper a bit from his love bites.

When he got to your chest he unties the strings around your neck and removes the top to leave you bare. He soaked in the sight and whistle. “Damn baby… you're so beautiful…” You smile bashfully with a slight blush. “Awww… thanks babe.” You two kissed one more time before Johnny moved down your neck kissing and biting. You moan a bit with his name coming out of your lips.

“J-Johnny~....”

Johnny loved hearing you moan his name and it irked him on. He licked your nipple as his other hand fondle your other breast. You gasp and let out a breathy moan you wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer. Johnny suck and lick your breast while roughly massaging your other. He kissed the breast before moving to the other as his hand replace his mouth. Your body grew hot from his touches and you can feel yourself getting wetter. Once he was satisfied of the marks on your breasts he then gripped your hips before pulling you in the tub. Johnny passionately kissed you. You two kissed and enjoy each other warmth when you pulled apart Johnny spoke.