XX

I didn't know how to feel

I didn't know how to feel. It has happened like a strike of lightning. So fast and painful. But not physically, more mentally. Though my heart still stings from the words I heard jot too long ago. After running to my dorm and hiding under the duvet. Not from my father. He would come back of course, he always does, but that's not who I am afraid of. I am afraid of the thing inside me. Who am I? What am I?
Who would I become?

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

An hour earlier:

The news spread like a wild fire. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, has saved Hogwarts from the treacherous monster that inhabited it. One thing they didn't know, was who let it out. That information is apparently kept secret for "everyone's well-being."

I believe they deserve to know who was behind these acts. The infamous Tom Marvolo Riddle or as they know him now, Lord Voldemort. I would give anything to see their reaction to Voldemort being in the one place they called safe. What the parents would do, what they would do to me, what I would do to them.

Ever since I got the news, my body feels relaxed. No more looking of my shoulder, no more staying inside because of the fear my father will find me, and no more trying to kill Harry Potter.

I'm not sad he's dead, I'm not even upset in the slightest. Part of me has a feeling he will be back. You don't get rid of the Dark Lord that easily. He survived the killing curse for Merlin's sake, and Harry sort of killing him once but that's not the point!

The point is, I can do whatever I please. Maybe... even world domination, too much? But seriously, I do have the power and resources. Imagine, Amelia Riddle, queen of the entire universe. A girl can only dream of the luxury and respect I would receive. Honestly, I would rather live a normal muggle life. I know it sounds ridiculous but that is way better than world domination.

I picture myself in fifteen years as a normal person. A  normal job, a normal house, not really normal kids and husband but you know how it goes. I don't think marrying a muggle would be smart though. I would rather prefer someone who understands my power. While muggles would probably abuse it for their own needs. Although, I've never interacted with one, they seem too posh for me.

I sit on the end of my bed. Just thinking, and thinking, and more thinking. Daphne and Tracy sit on their beds doing their homework. To them, I probably look like I've gone insane. Honestly, I would agree with them because what I'm about to do is crazy.

I get up and head for the door. "I'm going to see Dumbledore!" I yell to them while leaving the room. My heeled shoes loudly smack the ground with every step I take towards the headmaster's office. I walk fast to get to the secret door.