XVI

It is now November and I have been planning on how I will open the Chamber of Secrets

It is now November and I have been planning on how I will open the Chamber of Secrets. The goal is only to see what is in there. Although, it concerns me on who opened it a couple of weeks ago. Everyone thinks it is either me or Draco, which I can't blame them. Honestly I don't think Draco could pull it off, so who was it?

When everyone is at the Slytherin versus Gryffindor game today, I will open the chamber. I know all of the professors will be there because of Harry. Severus on the other hand, I will have to look out for. If he found out what I was doing, my arse will probably be in Azkaban. I also have to make sure that no one notices that I'm not at the game, that will raise even more suspicion. 

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Everyone makes their way to the quidditch pitch, while I sneak out of the Slytherin common room. When I reach the door someone calls out to me.

"Riddle!" A familiar voice yells.

"Yes Malfoy?" I turn around slowly to face the blonde.

"Where are you going?" 

"...The quidditch game obviously." I say uncertain.

"I'm running late, walk with me." He walks to the door and turns around.

"Well I have to uh...get something from my dorm." I gulp.

"Okay whatever." He rolls his eyes before walking out. I let out a sigh of relief. Now I just have to wait until everyone clears the hallways.

After a couple minutes, I finally walk out of the common room into the dark hallways.

"Okay so Salazar said the second floor lavatory." I mumble to myself.

I keep walking until I reach the girls lavatory. I take a deep breath and open the door. The cold air hits my pale skin where goosebumps begin to rise. I take small steps towards the sinks until a voice fills my ears once again. This time it was Moaning Myrtle, the ghost who stays in this bathroom crying all the time.

"What are you doing?" She asks flying above me.

"Nothing Myrtle." I reply back.

"Hmph!" She hums.

I continue towards the sinks and start to look for the right one. I spot a snake symbol on the tap of a sink.

"Open" I say in parseltongue. The top of the sinks slowly rises and they spread apart. One sink lowers into the ground making an entrance to the giant hole in the floor. I walk to the hole and close my eyes before jumping down.

I land on a pile of...skeletons? That's gross. I stand up and brush off my school skirt. When I walk through the tunnel, something lays in front of my path. The long and wide skin of the basilisk stretches out on the ground. I walk around it until reaching a round black door with snake engravings. I try to open it, but it doesn't budge. My next option is parseltongue, as expected.

"Open." The snakes start to move back and the door opens. I walk through and eventually find a large opening. Snake statues line the pathway covered in water. Afar is a large statue of Salazar Slytherin, which I walk towards. 

"I knew you would come." A deep voice calls. I turn to the side to see a tall, handsome, dark-haired teenager.

"Uh who are you?" I cross my arms.

"Tom Riddle." My eyes go wide as he walks to me.

"Riddle?!" I exclaim.

"Yes." He says calmly.

"But that's my-"

"Your name, correct it is. I am a memory of Lord Voldemort, his younger self you could say." My jaw drops.

"So your telling me that my father was actually good looking?!"

He narrows his eyes.

"Right sorry uh, how are you here?" I ask.

"That is not important. You see, the young Ginny Weasley has opened the chamber and let out the basilisk." 

"The basilisk?" I ask, confused.

He walks towards the large statue and hisses. There, slithering out of the statues mouth is a large scaly snake. My eyes grow wide and I begin to back up in fear.

"It won't hurt you under my command." He walks back towards me. 

"Ginny? Why would she open it and let out that...thing?" 

"She was under a trance." 

"I don't follow."

"All you need to know is Harry Potter needs to open the Chamber of Secrets."

"Why?" 

"Ginny will be waiting in the chamber, he will come and save her which will result in the basilisk killing him."

"But-"

"Just do as your told." He cuts me off, then walks slowly into the shadows.

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧.