VI

I make my way down the corridor to the Great Hall for dinner as I hear people saying Harry's name

I get into the Great Hall and sit across from Malfoy.

"Amelia, did you hear? Potter's the new seeker for the Gryffindor team." He says with a angry look.

"I told you, Potter is an angel in their eyes." I say.

He scoffs.

"I will get him expelled eventually!" He says with a huff.

"Sure you will." I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes.

"If you roll your eyes any further they'll fall out." I say.

He glares at me.

I put my hands up in defense.

"Just saying." I mumbled.

I look around to find that brown haired boy I say the other day. I find him sitting at the Gryffindor table and I just stare. I know it's rude, but he is just so dreamy. 

"Amelia? Earth to Amelia..." I hear Daphne saying from beside me.

"Hm." I hum back still staring at the boy.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"Oh um, nothing." I say snapping out of my trance.

"You fancy Wood?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked back.

"Oliver Wood, Gryffindor quidditch captain and keeper, 5th year." She said.

"Oh, 5th year?" I say disappointed.

"Yeah, sorry Amelia." She says.

 "Its alright, I'm sure there's plenty wizards in the world." I say with a small smile.

She laughed

"And I'm sure they would be lucky to have someone like you. Although don't forget we are only eleven." She says and smiles big at me.

"I know I know, thanks Daph." I say and smile back.

"Anytime, Mellie" She says back.

"Mellie?" I ask. 

"You call me Daph." She says and I just laugh.

Even though we only met yesterday, I feel like we've know each other forever.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

It was Halloween, I went to charms class with Gryffindors and sat next the Malfoy. I have gotten a lot closer to him in the past few weeks, same with Daphne.