VII

My friend's and I make our way up to the Slytherin Tower to watch the game against Gryffindor

My friend's and I make our way up to the Slytherin Tower to watch the game against Gryffindor. We take our seats and the teams start to come out in their red and green robes. I spot Harry walking next to Oliver, looking nervous as ever.

"I bet Potter will make a fool out of himself." Says Malfoy.

Crabbe and Goyle laugh along with him.

"Shh, its starting." I say while glaring up at them.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" The comediator Lee Jordan says.

Everyone cheers for their team, including me.

The teams gather in a circle on their brooms above Madam Hooch. 

(𝘼𝙉: 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨)

"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game."

"Now I want a nice clean game, from all of you." Madam Hooch says while looking at the Slytherins. 

She kicks the trunk and lets out the bludgers.

"The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game."

The snitch zooms around each Seeker's head, then disappears. Madam Hooch grabs the Quaffle.

"The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!"

Gryffindor takes possession of the ball and a chaser, zooms past the Slytherins towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scores.

"Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindors cheer, while Slytherins look at them angerly.

" Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint."

Flint dodges people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver appears and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at Flint, who glares.

I just look in amazement at Oliver.

Two Gryffindor girls pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to score. One of them  takes it, throws, and once again scores.

"Another 10 points to Gryffindor!"

The Slytherins get angry and start to play rough.

"Oh no." I say out loud.

Flint grabs a beaters bat from one of the beaters and whacks a bludger right at Oliver. It hits Oliver directly in the stomach and he plummets to the ground.