It's the next morning which means, first day of classes. I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.                                                                                                                                            I put on my robes and braid my hair while pulling pieces from the front. Tracy and Daphne walk with me to the Great Hall for breakfast. When we sit down I see Malfoy and decide to talk to him.

"Hey Malfoy." I say.

"Hey." He responds quietly.

"Listen, I know you didn't like me until you found out who I was." I say.

"I still don't like you." He mumbles.

I sigh.

"Good, let's just hate each other deal?" I say little frustrated.

"Deal." He says.

I know that if he didn't want to be my friend, then so be it.

Severus passes around our schedule, and I get mine. Most of my classes were with Gryffindors, so most of my classes were with Harry.

My first class is transfiguration with Professor McGonagall, so I sit next to Daphne. A few minutes into the class the doors open and I turn to see Harry and Ron.

"Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron says.

Well Ron your about to find out.

The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall.

"That was bloody brilliant." Ron says.

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch, that way one of you might be on time." She says.

"We got lost." Harry says.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." She says.

I like her.

The next class I had with Gryffindors was potions with Severus. I had a feeling this was going to be fun. I sit down and Severus glides through the door, it was majestic really. 

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition." He says and looks at me.

 "I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death."