VIII

It has been a week since I had that dream about my mother and father

It has been a week since I had that dream about my mother and father. So far, I haven't had another one like it. As for me and...Draco, we are getting along really well. He has really been there for me since the dream and I couldn't be more appreciative.

Flashback six days ago:

"Amelia!" Draco yells.

I was about to walk out of the common room when Draco ran towards me.

I turn towards him.

"Are you alright? Did you have any more dreams?" He asked.

"No, no I didn't but thankyou for asking." I say with a smile.

I walk down the corridors with Daphne and Tracy, when we approach Draco and his two bodyguards.

"Hey Riddle, why so glum?" Draco asked.

"What?" I respond in a confused tone.

"Have a dream about your mummy and daddy again?" He says and laughs with Crabbe and Goyle.

I start to get angry, why was he being like this? Just a while ago he was asking if I was okay.

"Don't talk about my parent's." I say through gritted teeth.

"Or what? You'll use the killing curse on me?" He says and they laugh even harder.

Tears start to fill my eyes. but I suck them back in. I was going to make him regret that.

"You don't want to get on my bad side Malfoy." I say as I step closer to him.

"Oo, I'm so scared." He responds still laughing.

I smirk at him.

He may say that, but I see the lump forming in his throat and the fear in his eyes. I wave my hand in front of his face and think of a well with black snakes everywhere.

This is going to be fun.

He starts screaming and running around trying to push the snakes off him, but they aren't really there.

"Get them off me!" He yells.

Tracy and Daphne knew of my ability , so they were dying of laughter.

I grab Malfoy and swipe my hand again, thinking of nothing.

"What did you do!" He yells at me in fear.

"Whatever do you mean?" I ask in an innocent voice.

"You-you-" He stutters but was interrupted by the voice of my godfather.

"Mr. Malfoy, I suggest you get to class before I give you detention." He says with a stern voice.

Malfoy glares at me and turns to walk away with his goons by his side.

"What did you do?" Severus asks.

"I taught him a lesson." I say with a shrug.

He sighs.

"Get to class." He says before striding away, his cloak whisking behind him.

Tracy and Daphne look at me and burst into a fit of laughter.

We lock arms and walk to class.

"Wow, you really put Malfoy in his place Mellie!" Tracy exclaimed.

"Serves the ferret right." Daphne says under her breath, but loud enough for us to hear.

"Ferret?" I ask still laughing.

"Yep!" She says.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Over the month, Malfoy has ignored me and kept his distance since the previous events. I don't know why, but I feel alone without him. I'm probably just being overdramatic, I mean its only Draco Malfoy. I need to get myself together since tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Which means I will be going to Daphne's house for the break. Her parent's automatically said yes to me staying, since I was the Dark Lord's daughter and they used to be Death Eaters. 

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!" Tracy says to Daphne and I.

"Me too." I say with a smile.

"Mellie are you okay?" Daphne asks me.

"Yea, I'm fine Daph." I say still holding the smile.

"Is it about Malfoy, I told you not to let him get to you!" She says.

Don't get me wrong, I love Daphne but sometimes she asks like a mom.

"No, he's just a bully and that will never change." I say and frown.

I knew that just because of a dream, Malfoy wasn't going to start being nice. Although it didn't hurt to try or even think about him becoming a friend. From now on I will know him for what he is, Malfoy the boy-who-I-hate.

The next day, I pack my trunk and drag it to the common room along with the gifts I bought my friend's. The train would be leaving in less than ten minutes, and Tracy and Daphne were already on the way there. 

Eventually, I make it to the train that was just about to leave without me. I try to look around for Tracy and Daphne, but I can't seem to find them. Guess an empty compartment will do for the time being. After putting my belongings overhead, my eyes become heavy from the lack of sleep last night. Apparently, being up till four in the morning wrapping present's results in napping on the train.

I wake up in a dull and dark room. 

"Is anyone here?" I hear a man say.

I try to speak, but only gibberish comes out . Almost sounding like...a baby? I look around and notice that I'm in a grey crib.

A woman bursts through the door to the nursery and spots a black-haired baby girl.

"In here!"  The woman yells.

She picks me up and stares at me for a moment, until the man runs in. Five others eventually follow behind him.

"A child?" A man with a fake eye asked.

"What will we do with her?" Asked the woman holding me.

"Take her to the ministry, we will let them deal with it." Said another man with round glasses.

The woman holds me in her arms as we walk out the door.

I open my eyes to realize it was a dream and that my arms are dripping of sweat.

What in Merlin was that?! Who were those people? I have so many questions, I'll have to ask Dumbledore when we get back to Hogwarts.

After an hour passed, the train stops and we arrive at King's Cross. I grab my trunk and make my way to the exit.