"Ah, my dearest Amelia

"Ah, my dearest Amelia. You've grown since I last saw you." He says with his evil tone.

"Its been eleven years father." I say raising my voice a little.

"Indeed it has, I expect you got my letter?" He asks.

"Yes." I say trying to be confident, but really I was screaming internally.

"Well, how is your task coming along?" He asks.

"Potter thinks that I'm nothing like you, so it's coming together." I say getting quiet. I didn't want to hurt Harry, I just needed to feel like my life has...purpose. You know being Voldemort's daughter has its requirements.

"Good, you will not fail me." He demands.

"Of course not father." I say.

He smirks though his rugged facial features.

"Take this, it is the book of Salazar Slytherin." He says and Quirrell hands me a dark green book with faded light grey letters that say 'Book of Snakes'. The heavy book looks ten centuries old with its rough texture and jagged. I open the book and each page is filled of spells, potions, jinxes and other magic I've never seen. 

"You will need it from now on." He says.

"Is this dark magic?" I ask feeling the fear build up inside me.

"Yes, use it wisely and do not tell anyone. This book is very valuable, auror's have been searching everywhere for it." He responds and looks at the book.

"Salazar hide." He hisses in parseltongue and the words disappear.

"To show itself say 'Salazar show'." He hisses once more and the words appear back onto the cover.

"Why do I need it?" I ask.

"I have no use for it, now leave." He says harshly.

I sigh and walk out of the dim room, following crazy eyes back into the forest. The sky is dark with stars scattered across.

"Is it already night?!" I say with a worried tone.

"Looks like it." He says and walks back to the border of Hogwarts and I follow.

We get to the same spot we apparated earlier. He grabs my shoulder and we go back to Paris. I stumble as my feet hit the ground.

"Do not mention this to no one." He says and apparates away.

I start walking through the city trying to find Daphne and Tracy and see them in a small café across the street. I walk inside and sit down beside the,.

"Hey, how did the shopping go?" I ask casually.

"Great, I got a ton of super cute stuff." Daphne said.

"It was good, I love Paris." Said Tracy.

"I got a romance novel, 'Romeo and Juliet'." I say and show them the pink covered book.

"Oo sounds lovely." Daphne says and sips her tea.

"We should probably get going, its getting late." Tracy says.

With that, we walked out and met up with Daphne's parents to go back to the Greengrass Estate. 

A couple hours go by and I am in my red and white plaid pajamas. An idea pops into my head, so I run into Daphne's room and yell for Tracy.

"What are you doing?" She asks sitting up from her bed.

Tracy enters the room.

"Is everything alright?" She asks and sits next to Daphne.

I stand in front of them smiling.

"Lets have a movie marathon!" I exclaim.

"A what?" They say in unison.

I roll my eyes.

"Its where you watch movies with popcorn and snacks, its really fun." I say.

"I mean, I guess we can." Daphne says.

"Sure, that sounds fun." Tracy says.

"Awesome! Daph you find the movies, Trace and I will get the snacks!" I run out of the room excitingly.

I've never had friends before them, they are my rock and if I lost them, life would be meaningless. So, any moment I share with them is important and shall not be wasted because we are not promised tomorrow. Tracy and I microwave some popcorn and make hot chocolate with the tiny marshmallows. We practically run back upstairs to Daphne's room and see two different cd's on her bed.

"I only thought it was appropriate we watch these." She says and shows us Home Alone movies.

"I love Home Alone!" I say excitingly.

"Oh yea, the muggle movies. the second just came out." Tracy says.

She turns off the lights and we sit on the bed as the movie starts to play.

'Miss. Young lady! Excuse me. Girls! Hey, hey, little guy. Hey! Excuse me, girls. Girls! Hey, big fella! Excuse me. Ma'am, excuse me. Ma'am! Ma'am! Hey, son. Son! Big fella. Hey, hey hey, little guy, little guy!'

An hour goes by...

'Okay, come and get me!'

Another hour goes by...

'Where are my golf balls? Anyone seen my sun block? What's the point of going to Florida if you use sun block? I don't care, I'm getting toasted. Great.'

And another...

'Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.'

"Merry Christmas, it's Happy Christmas!" Daphne yells at the screen and I laugh at her seriousness.

Eventually, we finished both the movies and passed out on her bed. Popcorn, candy wrappers and coffee mugs covering the bed and night table as we all sleep peacefully on that Christmas Eve night.

𝘼𝙉: 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤. 𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙮𝙤𝙪! 💕