III

Amelia's POV

Amelia's POV

It's the day before I go to Hogwarts and I'm excited but also super nervous.

I sigh and plop onto the couch in the living area as I began to think about tomorrow. When my eyelids start to shut, there is a tapping on the window. A black owl holds a letter as it waits outside. I open the window, grab the letter and shut it back. Something was off, because no one ever writes me. The parchment looked at least ten years old, so I started reading as my hand covers my mouth in shock.

Dear Amelia,

If you are reading this then that means you are now eleven years old and hopefully starting your first year at Hogwarts. You also may be confused as to why you have received a letter from me, well I will keep this short and simple. I know about your abilities, I know you can make people see things with the wave of your hand. Your mother shared the same power as yourself, which is why I need you to help me come back. As you know, Harry Potter will be in your year. You shall gain his trust and when the time is right, I will have risen as powerful than ever.

Burn this after you read it.

Sincerely,

Your father

After finishing the letter, I burn it. Still shaking from taking in all of that at one time, I take a deep breath and sit back down on the couch.

Hes alive.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

The next morning, reluctantly getting out of bed. Only then do I realize what day it is, I'm going to Hogwarts!

I go to bathroom and brush my teeth while humming a muggle song. I spit out my toothpaste and sing, with my toothbrush mimicking a microphone.

Singing as I walk to my closet to pick out an outfit. It was a little warm so I went with a purple tee, black skinny jeans paired with my converse. Trying something different, I braided my hair  and pulled down some pieces in the front.

I make my way downstairs with my trunk in hand, ready to take on the adventures this school will bring. Severus just stands there like always, he opens the door and I walk out. Since King's Cross is full of muggles, we drive instead of apparating.

Severus was silent for a while, so I break it.

"So, what does the slytherin rooms look like?" I look over to him.

"Green." He responds with no emotion.

"Wicked." I say.

"Do you think you will be in Slytherin?" He asks.

I look at him shocked, Severus wasn't the one to make small talk.

"I hope." I say.

If I didn't make it into slytherin house, I would be a disgrace to my ancestry. After all, my father is the heir.