IX

I meet Tracy and Daphne on Platform 9 3/4

"Where were you Mellie? We thought you got stuck at Hogwarts!" Daphne exclaimed.

"I was in an empty compartment." I say.

"Oh, well my parent's are over there c'mon." Daphne says and waves her hand indicating for us to follow.

We get to Daphne's parents, Rania Greengrass and Hugh Greengrass. They were both dresses in navy blue suits and expensive jewelry. Her mother is a pale woman with dark brown hair into a bob haircut. Her father on the other hand, has slicked back grey hair which probably used to be blonde. A little girl who looked like a mini version of her mother came up next to Daphne.

"Hello, Mrs. and Mr. Greengrass, It is a pleasure to meet you." I say to them slightly smiling.

"Ah Miss. Riddle, the pleasure is ours." Her father says smirking.

This man has officially gave me the heebie-jeebies. I would tell them to call me Amelia, but I have more self respect than that.

"You must be Miss. Davis, correct?" Her mother said while looking at Tracy.

"Yes ma'am." Tracy said looking a little nervous.

Tracy doesn't talk much around strangers, although I don't blame her. She is also a half-blood which I don't think sits right with the Greengrass's, besides Daphne and her little sister Astoria.

"Well we must be going, I have business to attend to." Her father says ignoring Tracy.

They takes our hands, making sure their hands don't touch Tracy's and we apparate to the Greengrass Estate. The air around me felt depressing, even the sky was dark and cloudy. In front of me is a black gate connected to the concrete fence that went around the grey mansion. When the gate opens, we walk along a stoned walkway to a white arched door. The door is opened by a house elf wearing a old pillowcase.

"Noopy take the girls trunks to their rooms." Her mother says.

"Yes master." The elf responds and grabs our trunks.

We follow him to our rooms.

"This is Miss. Davis's room." Noopy says.

Tracy goes into her purple colored room.

"And this is Miss. Riddles room." He says.

"Thankyou." I say with a smile.

"Oh, Noopy has never been treated so kind, thankyou Miss. Riddle." He says and bows.

"Please, call me Amelia." I say to him.

"Of course, Amelia" He says and leaves.

I walk into my room and gasp at the expensive furniture. My home was nothing like this at all, due to the fact Severus did not have much money. Auror's took my father's money and my mother was never identified, so I really had nothing but what was left in my home. The room was a beige color with old wooden floors and old oval mirrors hanging beside the dark wooden poster bed that reached the ceiling. There is green silk sheets that fall into a ruffle on the sides and the same color drapes hanging from the gold detailing. I unpacked my trunk and folded my clothes into the wooden dresser. Daphne then entered my room.