Depressed (yes this is a chapter)

Felix's POV

I just got home after being yelled at by our instructor...again. She keeps telling me that I'm messing everyone up and the choreography won't work with me being as bad as I am.

I sigh and toss my stuff into the corner of my shared room with Minho. Fortunately, no one is here since they have there own preparations to deal with since our comeback for backdoor is in a little over a week.

I go to my closet and pick out a oversized shirt and a pair of basketball shorts and then go to my dresser to get a pair of underwear. While getting my clothes I grab a special back box and bring it with me into the bathroom.

I strip from my sweat covered clothes and step into the warm water I turned on just a few seconds prior. I sigh before cleaning my hair and body. The entire time I'm staring at the wall not knowing what else to do.

Once I finished with my shower, I stepped out and dried myself off before putting my towel around my waist.

I put on my shirt which had a few small holes at the hem because of how much I wear it and I put on my underwear and shorts with the elastic broken in them. Despite having more money now, I don't want to get rid of my clothes.

I look at the black box I brought with me and I open it to reveal a bunch of different types of small blades. I grab a normal blade that would be in a razor and I hold it to my left wrist.

I close my eyes and take deep breath before losing myself in my thoughts. All the harsh words from my dance instructor, all the times I was bullied in school for being gay, all my 'friends' in high school that would beat me and rape me whenever they pleased and then think they can call my mom and blame it on someone else and get away with it.

I press the blade on my wrist. It barely cuts through any skin but when I try to press it harder I hear a voice.

"Felix!" I shot my eyes open and I turn around quickly while keeping my hands behind me.

"C-Chan hyung...w-what are you d-doing here?" I ask shakily and Chan looks at me worriedly.

"It's almost 2 am. Why are you awake?" I blink a few times before my eyes started to water and Chan comes a few steps towards me.

"Felix, why do you have your hands behind your back?" I don't say anything but I watch as he takes another step closer.

"Show me your hands lix." I start shaking.

"N-no." Chan looks at me shocked.

"Why not?" I begin crying and that's when Chan comes up and stands only a few inches in front of me.

"Felix. Show me your hands." He reaches his hand out to my arm.

"I said no!" I yell this time and I fall to the ground and scoot into the corner of the room to try to get away from him.

"Felix..." Chan looks at me confused but also heartbroken at the same time.

I continue sobbing as he slowly walks towards me and I shake my head repeatedly saying no. Chan crouches in front of me and quickly but gently grab ahold to my arms and slowly brings them to my front.

I have my hands clenched into fists making the blade cut into my palm. The cut on my wrist was barely noticeable if it weren't for the small sprinkle of blood on the cut.

"Open your hands." I only open the one without the blade making him sigh.

"Lee Felix." I let out a loud sob before opening the other hand making Chan gasp at the semi deep cut on my hand.

He quickly pulls me up and puts my hand under the running, slightly warm, water in the sink and he got hydrogen peroxide and poured a little onto the cut making it sting.

Chan wrapped my hand after putting some kind of medication on it and he cleaned the cut on my wrist. He brought me to his room, which he stays in by himself, and sat me down on the bed.

"Why did you do it?" Chan asks as he sits In front of me.

I immediately start shaking as Chan stares at me waiting for an answer.

"I-I..." I try to speak but nothing would come out.

"It's okay lixie. You can tell me." He holds my good hand and pulls me forward to lean on his chest.

"I-it was...I w-was just...I-" I couldn't continue as I burst out crying and he plays with my hair trying to calm me down.

"O-o-our d-dance In-instructor...b-bully." I say through sobs.

"Our dance instructor bullies you...?" He asks in disbelief and I nod.

"I- um...wow." I feel him loosen his grip and that makes me sob louder.

"For how long?" I try my best to calm myself down so I can talk.

"How long Felix?" He asks more sternly.

"I don't know!" I yell and Chan pulls me as close as possible.

"I'm so sorry lixie. I'll have a talk with jyp about as soon as I can." I look up at him and snuggle closer to him.

"Y-you believe me...?" I sniffle and Chan kisses my head gently.

"Of course I believe you lixie. I've never known you to be a liar and I've noticed her acting a bit strange anyway." I literally start crying just from the words of reassurance of my group leader.

I hug Chan as tightly as I can while he whispers kind words into my ear. We lay down on the bed and Chan suggests we put on a movie we can watch to help calm me down.

We cuddle together as we watch tangled, due to my request, until we hear the front door open and the others come flooding into the living room.

"FELIX AND CHAN COME IN HEAR!" We hear Mark (from got7) yell.

We look at each other before Chan picks me up and carries me to the living room.

"Oh my glob are you two finally together?!" I hide my face in Chan's neck while he just smiles bashfully.

"Not yet, but soon." Chan answers and pecks my head making my heart feel ready to burst.

"Cute. Anyways, we came to pick you two up so we could go out to eat. Care to join us?" Jackson says and we nod and go get ready to go.

"So, Felix, would you like to be my...boyfriend?" Chan as we meet in the hallway.

"I'd love too." I smile and Chan pecks my forehead with a smile.

"Come on lixie, let's go eat." I nod and grab his hand.

"I'm glad you're the one to find me today...I don't know what I would do if it was any of the others, especially Innie." I sigh and Chan makes me face him.

"I'm glad it was me too. Don't ever do that stupid stuff again, okay? I can't stand seeing you hurting." I smile sadly and nod.

"I won't Channie. I don't like you sad either." I peck his cheek and pull him to the living room with the others.

"Let's go eat!"