Bunny🔞

I really am sorry that I haven't updated in a while but Halloween is over so maybe I'll be able to update more often and finish writing the requests

Chan's POV

Felix is a very, very innocent rabbit hybrid and that's one of the many things I love about him.

If I say something sexual and he doesn't understand he tilts his head and one of his ears flop down while the other stands straight up. It's adorable in all honesty.

His nose twitches cutely when I compliment him and he gets all shy and flustered. I'm really lucky to have such a little fluff ball.

I walk with Felix into our backyard because he wanted to run around with his friends.

"Bye bye Channie..." Felix waves shyly after he hugs me and he runs off to go play with jeongin and changbin, two other rabbit hybrids and our neighbors that he's really close with.

I smile and sit down on the porch while watching him bounce happily on the large trampoline while the other two are throwing leaves and dirt acting like it's snow or confetti.

"He's going to need a bath after this..." I sigh but soon after I smile as Felix waves at me while giggling.

I wave back and lean against the back door while watching the three enjoy their time together.

After a few hours of them running off most of their energy, Changbin and Jeongin go back home while Felix runs up to me and shows me a bright smile while bouncing slightly.

"Hi bunny~" Felix blushes and hugs me so he could hide his face from my view.

"Hi~" Felix whispers softly next to my ear and I stand up while holding his hand.

"You're all dirty...let's get you in the bath, okay?" I say and Felix nods still with a blush covering his cheeks and nose.

We both walk upstairs to our room so we can get some clothes for after the bath and I start running the bath water for Felix. He soon walks into the bathroom with only a fluffy white bathrobe on making me smile.

"You can get in now. I'll be in the bedroom if you need me." I ruffle his hair and both his ears perk up.

"But I want you in here with me..." Felix whispers while tugging on my shirt.

I nod after standing still from shock and peck his forehead. Felix slowly and shyly starts taking off the robe and I try not to stare too much but this will be the first time I've ever seen Felix completely naked.

Once the robe is off, Felix hangs it on the door and shyly looks at me.

"A-are you j-joining me?" Felix stutters cutely making me chuckle.

"Of course bunny." I start stripping from my clothes making Felix become extremely flustered and he turns around quickly.

Once I finish undressing, I get into the bathtub and make myself comfortable.

"Come here baby." Felix squeals quietly before turning around and taking a deep breath.

He gently places himself in the tub and his tail brushes against my thigh.

"You don't have to be shy baby." I pull him as close as I could making him blush and he covered his face with his small hands.

Eventually, Felix gets used to us being so close and he turns around to lay down more comfortably on my chest.

"Hi Channie!" Felix's nose twitches cutely as he smiles beautifully.

"Hi baby." I say softly and I peck his, now, slightly pink nose.