The club

I haven't done one of these in a very long time😂
I don't know if I'll get back to writing again or if this is just something I want to do atm

Also all the drafts I have on this book is overwhelming like I used to have so many ideas😭

Also Chan is taller than Felix but not too much

Felix POV

I just got back home after shopping for hours with Jisung and Jeongin. I got a few new outfits that I thought would look amazing at the club we're going to tonight.

Every Friday me, Jisung, jeongin, and Seungmin go to a club but Seungmin suggested a new club that him and his boyfriend go to.

He hasn't told us what type of club it is but I trust him so I'm not too worried. Though the one we usually go to is more familiar I'm sure it will be fine with my friends beside me.

"Felix, do you think we'll finally meet some gays-I mean guys to become 'friends' with?" Jisung said over the call as they were picking out which outfit to wear.

"I don't know Ji, I'm sure you will but I'm still looking for 'the one', you know?" I could already feel the eye roll from the other side of the call.

"Well you can keep waiting for 'the one' but you gotta put yourself out there every once in awhile! Just showing up to the club and sitting in the far corner is not gonna help you sweetheart." I sigh as I take Jisung's words into consideration.

"You might be right, I'll try walking around with you guys for awhile before loosening up a little." Jisung screams on the other side of the call making me jump.

"That's my bestie! You gonna get your mans tonight!" I laugh at his enthusiasm.

"What are you wearing to the club?" I change the topic.

"I'm wearing a black dress shirt with black leather pants." I pout.

"But you wore something similar last time! At least wear the black harness I got you!" I complain and Jisung sighs but puts on the harness.

Kinda like that just imagine leather pants instead

Kinda like that just imagine leather pants instead. That's yeosang btw if you were wondering lol

Jisung sends a picture to me.

"See that looks so good! We'll look hot at the club." I can hear Jisung laugh on the other side of the call.

"I'm glad you're finally realizing this." I laugh and we say our goodbyes before hanging up and I finish getting ready to go.

Time skip to the club

"Seungmin...what the fuck is this club." Jeongin says as he looks around.