The club pt2🔞-kinda

They have likes on the comments now??? I've always wanted this🥲 here's the second part of the club that I promised to put out and never did bc I forgot (my bad)

No smut but there is a punishment for Felix so here you go :)

Felix's POV

I feel like I messed up.

I knew I was going to get a punishment but I've never really been bad before so I didn't get punished growing up. My first ever punishment would be in a club by a man just a few years older than me...how embarrassing.

"Little one do you understand why you're getting punished?" I whisper a small yes and Chan sits next to me at the edge of the bed.

"Good, you'll be getting 10 spankings over your clothes and then 10 on your bare bottom. After the spankings we'll stay in here for a little while and I'll take care of you. If you feel it's too much at anytime then you can say red or yellow, do you understand baby?" I sniffle more when I hear my punishment.

"Yes Chan..." I definitely regret being a brat.

"Good, now come lay over my lap and we can start your punishment." I sniffle even more as I do what he says.

I feel Chan's hand massage my thighs lightly, probably trying to calm me down before starting.

"I'll start now, try to stay relaxed. Normally I'd make my littles count but because this is your first time I won't." I whimper as I feel Chan's hand come down on my ass, not too rough but it was only the first spank.

Chan lays 5 somewhat soft spanks on me quickly and I cry as I go deeper into some kind of headspace.

"Channie!" I scream as Chan lands a hard spank on my left ass cheek and he gently rubs over the spot with a smirk.

"You're almost half way done little one. I'm sure you can hold on until the end." I cry harder as his hand smacks down on my tender ass.

I whimper and cry as Chan finishes the last few hits with my pants on.

"Good job baby, you did so good. Can you get up and slide your pants off for me?" I cautiously stood up with the help of Chan and immediately reached for my pants before he stopped me.

"Felix, how are you feeling?" Chan studies my eyes as I try to blink the foggy filter away but I can't.

My eye sight was blurring out and I've never felt like this before. I almost feel like I'm floating.

"I'm okay... ready to finish my punishment." Chan slowly nodded and I pulled off my pants.

"Sweetheart, I said spanks on your bare bottom." I shakily nod and slide them off as well.

I gently lay myself back in his lap and now the fog that was glazed over my eyes started taking over my mind too. Chan lifts my shirt up and rubbed my lower back to help me calm down.

"You did so good for the first half, I'm sure you'll do even better for this last part." I sigh deeply, allowing myself to become pliant in Chan's lap.

Chan swiftly brings his hand down onto my ass making me cry out and I immediately reach for something to grab onto. Chan notices and places his hand in front of me so I can grab it.

"It's okay Lix, you'll be done with this in no time!" Chan tries to reassure me but then smacks painfully on my ass and the fog in my head suddenly takes over.

"Channie! Please!" I yell as he lands two more hits and I cry silently as I nuzzle into his arm.

"Baby how are you feeling?" Chan strokes my hair out of my eyes and I try to look at him but my head feels too heavy.

" 'm okay..." I whisper and Chan lifts me up to sit in his lap.

"Look at me baby. Are you stable enough to finish the punishment? Can you answer that truthfully?" I nod my head- sort of, it kind of just flops around- and Chan gently lays me over his lap again.

Chan doesn't hit me very hard again as he lays the last 6 hits on my bottom but the fact I was getting a punishment in the first place is the reason I'm crying so hard.

"Channie...I don't wanna get punished again!" Chan lifts me up and gently lays me on the soft bed beside him.

"You won't get another punishment as long as you keep being a good boy. I know you can be the best boy here but you decided to be a brat today." I sniffle and pout as I realize I was more of a brat today than I've ever been before.

"I'm sorry channie." I continue to cry and Chan pulls me into a nice warm hug to calm me down.

"It's okay baby, your punishment is over with so there's nothing to apologize for. You did so well taking your spanking baby." The fuzzy feeling was fading slowly until he said that.

"Felix, baby, are you feeling good? I can see you're in subspace, I need to know if you're feeling okay." I smile wide and squeeze chan in a calming hug.

"I feel good...never felt like this before." Chan smiles and places soft kisses in my hair.

"I knew you were a submissive, the way you act and talk just screams baby boy." I allow Chan to pick me and and carry me around, only because it made me laugh and the fuzzy feeling was slowly going away and I could start to think properly again.

"You did so good today Lix! When you come out of subspace we can go and hang out with the others yeah?" I nod happily and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I like being in subspace with you." I place kisses on his cheek like he did with my hair earlier and I became very proud of myself when Chan coos and lays down with me on top.

"You're the cutest person I've ever met."