Step dad pt2 🔞

Felix's POV

So, it's been about a year since I moved in with Chan and so that means I haven't had sex in almost 12 months.

We still do small things but we haven't gone all the way since the night we left my mom's house. I get Chan I busy with work and he's stressed out but I want to do something fun for his birthday.

And by fun I mean I want to be fucked.

A few days ago I bought some clothes to hopefully turn him on because if they don't and I don't get some dick then I'm going to turn to my ex boyfriend who is still in love with me.

That's a promise, not a threat.

I'm sexually frustrated and I have to master bate since Chan won't help me hardly at all.

I don't want to be mad at Chan because I can understand him but I'm so frustrated but hopefully that will change tonight.

I even made sure not to eat anything today and I stretched myself as much as I could to be prepared.

I pick up the package I ordered and pull out a pink colored choker with a cute heart shaped charm hanging from it. I also ordered a few new earrings that would make me look hot as fuck.

My clothes consist of an oversized white button up shirt that reached to my mid thigh, I left only the top buttons buttoned so I didn't reveal much too early.

I didn't wear anything under the shirt except for a pair of while lacy panties that's show off my ass perfectly.

I put on only a little bit of makeup and I put on my choker before grabbing the cake I had make with the help of Jin and Taeyong (BTS and NCT) and sitting it on the bedside table in our room.

I lay down in a comfortable position on my stomach with one of my legs higher than the other. I look at my phone to see the time, it's 7:58 pm which means I have 2 more minutes until Chan gets back.

I bite my lip while thinking of all the possible outcomes of tonight. I close my eyes and imagine Chan rubbing my thighs while whispering praises into my ear and then biting my ear right after.

I hear the door open and I smile knowing it was Chan. I listen to his footsteps and the closer they get the more excited I feel. I sit up and lean against the headboard with my legs bent slightly so he can see my panties.

When Chan opened the door, he turned on the lights and the first thing he saw was me staring hungrily at him.

"Happy birthday Channie!" I say excitedly making him smile and come closer to me.

Chan crawls onto the bed and stops when he's face to face with me in between my legs.

"Thank you, you look pretty baby." I smile at the compliment and rest my arms around his neck.

"I dressed up just for you Channie.~" Chan chuckles and nuzzles my cheek while also runni his hand over my thigh.

"Damn you're everything I've ever wanted and so much more." I bite my lip and stare into his lust filled eyes longingly.

"I want to make you feel good, we never go anything sexual anymore." I pout and Chan kisses my pout away.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you. I promise." I giggle as Chan lifts me up with him and switches out positions.

"Do whatever you want baby. I want you to feel as good as possible tonight." I let out a shaky breath when Chan hooked this pointer finger under my choker and pulled me closer.

"Just know that just because you are in control right now doesn't mean I won't put you in your place when needed." Chan warns me before pecking my forehead and unhooking his finger so I can do whatever I want.