Little troubles

"Daddy! Innie hit me!" Felix comes running to me crying with a panicked Jeongin behind him.

"I didn't mean to Lixie! I'm sowwy!" Jeongin tried to explain to Felix but he just wasn't having it.

"Baby, Innie said sorry so why are you upset?" I ask confused considering Felix usually forgives people easily.

"Because!" He says in a bratty attitude and I raise an eyebrow.

"Do you want to try that again or do you want a spanking?" Felix huffs and rolls his eyes.

"I didn't do anything! I don't deserve spanking!" I pick Felix up and motion to Jeongin to go to his daddy before carrying Felix to his room.

I sit him on the bed and he tries to run away so I lightly smack his hand.

"Why are you acting like a brat?" I ask feeling myself getting angry.

I only soften after seeing Felix's eyes get teary.

"You don't love me anymore..." I look at him shocked.

"What are you talking about baby? I love you more than anyone in this world." I say as I hold his hands and crouch down in front of him.

Felix shakes his head.

"You only care about work! You don't care about me anymore!" Felix yells before stomping off towards his bathroom.

"Felix! Open the door right now." I say sternly before hearing Felix yell for me to go away.

"Open the door or I'll take away your stuffies for a week." I say as I feel myself getting angry.

"No! Don't take my stuffies!" Felix cries as he opens the door.

"Come here." Felix sobs as he walks to me with shaky legs.

I lay him across my lap before giving him 5 spankings. Felix wails and I sit him on my lap properly.

"Now, quit being a brat. I didn't want to spank you but you kept being a bad boy." He doesn't respond but instead he keeps his face hidden in my neck while crying.

I start feeling guilty so I pick him up and carry him to our special room. It has stuffies, pretty outfits, fluffy blankets and pillows, and a lot more stuff that Felix loves.

Anytime we're in this room it means Felix has been having a rough day and he can't handle his emotions.

"Baby...what's going on? Why do you think I don't love you?" I ask while sitting down on a fluffy pink and red beanbag chair.

"Y-you don wanna play wit me anymore. You are always doin work..." Felix mumbles with a sad pout.

"Felix, I'm sorry I haven't been giving you much attention lately, but I have a job that I have to go to or else I won't be able to spoil you with things like stuffies and new skirts and of course your shoes that you don't even wear most of the time." Felix giggles at the last one making me smile.

"I love you more than anything in this world Lixie. Nothing you say or do will change that." Felix sniffles and hugs me tightly.

"I'm sowwy!" He wails making me sigh and play with his hair.

"Calm down baby, it's alright." I kiss his temple and then his cheek.

"I love you daddy." Felix whispers.

"I love you too sweetheart. Why don't we get you changed and so you can go back to playing with Innie hm?" Felix looks at his outfit to see he had gotten it dirty while playing earlier.

"Otay! Can I wear the skirt wit the wittle panda?" Felix asks with eyes full of excitement and I could help but say yes.

"Okay baby. We can wear whatever you want." I smile wide just seeing Felix look like his usual self again.

"Channie...I'm sorry I acted like I did." I'm surprised Felix went big so quickly.

"It's okay Lixie, everyone has their off days." I reassure him and kiss him gently.

He pulls away reluctantly after a few seconds.

"Um...after Innie and Jinnie leave, can we...you know?" I knew what he wanted to say but I play dumb.

"Can we what baby?" Felix blushes making me smirk but I quickly cover the smirk up with a smile.

"Channie~ you know what I want." He whines but I still play dumb.

"I don't know baby. Tell me what you want." Felix whines again.

"I...I want to have-I can't say it!" I chuckle and hug Felix close to me.

"It's okay to say you want to have sex baby. I know it can be embarrassing but it's a natural thing." Felix nods and hugs me back.

"Can I go change now?" I nod and set him down on his feet.

"By the way, me and jinnie were making cookies earlier so if you and Innie are good for the rest of the play date then you both can have a cookie or two." Felix gasps and I can tell he already slipped back into little space.

"Cookies!" I chuckle and pick him back up to carry him to his closet.

I grab his panda skirt and a slightly oversized shirt that says 'daddy's little boy' in big bright pink letters while the rest of the shirt is black.

I change his clothes before setting him down and letting him run out of our special room to go back to Jeongin.

I sigh with a smile as I watching Felix hop around while singing random song him and Innie come up with.

He can be a troublesome little every once in a while but he is the most perfect little I've ever met.

A short one bc I can lol

How's everyone been? I've been stressed and a mess but it's fine bc I was like that since the day I was born lmao