Baby

"CHAN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I CUT YOUR DICK OFF!!" I scream as I felt my water break.

I know what you're thinking, how did I get pregnant if I'm a boy? Well you see...I don't know either. It's common for a guy to get pregnant I just didn't think I'd be one of them...but I was.

"I'm here honey, let's go." Chan picked me and and tried to calm me down when I had a really bad contraction.

"This is your fucking fault." I stated as I calmed down from the pain only for it to come back.

"I'm sorry baby. We had no way of knowing." I cry in pain as we finally arrive at the hospital.

Chan called ahead so there are a few doctors and nurses waiting for us. They rush me in and I blackout from the excruciating pain.

I wake up in a quiet room with Chan beside me crying. I still hurt but it was no where near as bad as it was before.

"Channie" I whimper and Chan cups my cheeks with his shaking hands.

"You did it baby." I look at him confused but then I looked down to see my baby bump gone.

"Where is my baby?" I panic as I look around.

"They are getting tests done." I look at Chan with shock written on my face.

"They?" Chan nods and two nurses walked in with the babies.

"My babies..." I tear up at the thought of having mini versions of me and Chan crawling around the house.

I hold both of the babies in each arm and I kiss both of their heads.

"How long since I blacked out?" One nurse looked at her watch.

"Around an hour. You were very close when we cut your stomach. We thought something was wrong at first so we took some tests but they are as healthy as can be." I thank them and Chan kisses my forehead.

"I love you honey." I lean my head back to kiss his lips.

"I love you too Channie." I hand one baby to Chan so he can bond with it.

"What are they?"

"They are both girls. Your husband said you two already decided on names." I nod and smile at Chan.

"We decided even before I was pregnant." The nurse chuckled and said she had to do something so she left.

"Are you ready to raise two children?" Chan asks.

"I'll be fine. The real question is, are you ready to raise two children and take care of your wife?" Chan smiled brightly.

"I'll be able to take care of all three of you. I'll be fine because I love each and every one of you." I tear up and pull Chan into a soft kiss.

"What are we gonna tell my parents?" I ask worriedly.

"They probably won't respond well no matter what you tell them so I'd say just send them a picture of you loving on the baby." I nod.

"Then take a picture of me."

"Already got it." Chan sent it to my phone so I could send it to my parents when I was ready.

"You're perfect." Chan said as silence tried to take over.

"Where did that come from?" I raise a brow.

"My heart." I chuckle at how cheesy he was and scoot over on the bed.

I patted the spot beside me and when he sat down, I rested my head on his shoulder and held his free hand with mine.

"You're perfect too."

It's not long but I think it's cute.