Stepbrothers🔞

I keep forgetting I already finished this one and I just completely neglect it

Chan's POV

"Wake up!" I shot awake after my step brother Felix threw a bunch of water on me.

"What the fuck Felix!" All he did was smirk and run out of the room.

I sigh and grab some clothes to change into after my shower.

I turn on the warm water and let it wash over me for a bit before washing myself.

I heard the door open and close and I already knew who it was considering he showers with me everyday.

"Hi baby." He whispers into my ear and I blush slightly.

"Hey Binnie. How was your sleep?" I purr at the feeling of changbin wash my hair.

"It was good. Lix kicked me once or twice but I finally got him under control. What about you?" I sigh while thinking about last night but I don't keep things from him.

"I was too horny to sleep." Changbin washes my hair out before turning me towards him.

"What were you thinking about?" I look away from him but he turns my head to face him.

"We're you thinking of me and Felix?" I whimper and nod.

"Awe baby, you're so cute." He cups my cheek with one hand and with the other he pulls me closer.

"Daddy kept thinking of you and lixxie last night. I didn't want to do anything without you so I held back but I don't know if I can anymore." I see Felix come in shower behind Changbin.

"Daddy, you didn't wait for me." Felix says pouting and Changbin pulls him beside me.

"Both of you on your knees." We obey and get on our knees.

Felix holds my hand and waits for the next command.

"Do what you want to your daddy princes." We look at each other smirking before we both start licking the sides of his dick.

I pull Felix closer to me so I could finger him without Changbin seeing. I let Felix suck Changbin and I rub his prostate causing him to moan on Changbin and that made him tense up.

I pull Felix away from Changbin just so I can pick him(changbin) up and carry him to my bed.

Felix sits on the bed after turning off the shower and I watch as Felix and changbin make out in front of me. I decide to be more confident then usual and I separate Changbin's legs so I can see his tight virgin hole.

I run my tongue over the rim just to see Changbin try to push me away because he the dominant one. I don't move away and I slowly start eating him out making him moan in Felix's mouth.

Felix runs his hand down Changbin's torso all the way down to his dick and he slowly starts stroking him.

Changbin continues to weakly try to get me to stop but his moans start getting louder by the second.

"Hey lixxie? How about we fuck daddy today?" Felix nods with a bright smile and he walks over to my closet to get handcuffs and lube.

"I don't agree with this. I'm the one that fucks the both of you not the other way around." Changbin tries to sit up but we both push him down with a smirk.

"We just want to make daddy feel good." I say 'innocently' and Felix quickly cuffs him to the bedpost with the handcuffs from my bedside drawers.

"You two are in serious trouble." Me and Felix ignore him as he tries to get our attention.