Mafia🔞

I hope this is good bc I don't remember anything I wrote except the last part and I don't feel like reading it

Felix's POV

I sit and wait on the couch as I wait for my boyfriend to get home. Right now he's gone somewhere for his work but I don't know where exactly bc he never tells me.

I decided that I'd do something for him because of how stressed he's been lately. Because he likes when I wear skirts and short shorts I decided I'd just go all out with my outfit.

I have on a flowy baby blue skirt and a fluffy blue sweater. Chan bought me these a while ago but I never had a chance to use them until now.

I hear the front door open and I pretend to be looking through different clothing items on my phone. Chan walks up behind me and kisses my head while massaging my shoulders.

"Hey babe." I smile and look up at him.

"Hiii!" Chan grins and sits down next to me.

"What have you been doing while I was gone?" I show him my phone and he nods.

"Have you picked something out?" I shake my head.

"I wanted to wait for you to get home before I pick something. Do you like my outfit?" I lean my head on his shoulder as he looks me up and down.

"It's pretty. You look cute." I giggle and sit in his lap.

"I love you~" I sing into his ear making him smile.

"I love you too baby," Chan kisses my cheek,"I need to go take a shower though." Chan picks me up as he stands up and I cling onto him.

"Can I join?" I bite my lip while Chan just raises his eyebrow at me.

"If you join then neither of us will get clean." I pout and give him puppy eyes making him roll his eyes.

"Fine. You can join." I jump off of him and I run into the bedroom.

I walk into the bathroom attached to it and I strip naked before starting the water. I bend down to pick up my clothes but I felt a slap on my ass.

I look back and glare at Chan making him chuckle.

"What? How could I resist with you looking so sexy?" I sigh and Chan picks me up.

"Chan- just get in the shower!" Chan kisses me and sets me down so he could remove his clothes.

I put both our clothes in the hamper and we both get in at the same time.

I hug Chan's neck and he holds my waist, swaying side by side with the water running down our bodies.

"It's funny how are so cold and tough on the outside but on the inside you're a big softie." I joke and Chan pecks my forehead.

"Only to you. I didn't want to scare you off by being cold and heartless in the beginning but you always stayed by my side no matter how I acted." I nod and smile while leaning closer.

"Of course I stayed with you. I loved you then and I love you now." Chan smiles and kisses me passionately.

We don't let go of the kiss until we needed to breath so we both pulled back to break the kiss.

"I can't believe you've been mine for almost 5 years." I chuckle and step back a little.

"I know right, it seems so surreal." I face my back to him and I start actually washing myself.

"How can you be so pretty from both sides?" I smack his chest when I feel him squeeze my ass.

"I was born that way." Chan chuckles and kisses my shoulder.

"You love when I touch you so stop hitting me as if I'm doing something wrong." Chan says jokingly and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"I can hit you when I want. It's not like I'm hurting you at all considering you are a lot stronger than me." Chan spins me around and pushes me against the shower wall making me uncomfortable.

"Chan the wall is cold!" Chan just chuckles and pecks my pout away.

"You think you can get away with hitting me just because you're weaker than me." I nod innocently.

Chan lowers his head and starts nibbling at my neck. I tilt my head to the side to let him do whatever he wants and I wrap my arms loosely around his neck.

"Can we have shower sex?" Chan asks them bites my collarbone.

"You know the answer to that is always yes." Chan picks me up and holds me against the shower wall making me shutter from how cold the wall was.

Chan grabs both my ass cheeks and separates them while I line his dick up with my hole. Chan helps me slide down on his dick and I moan at the feeling of him filling me up.

Chan immediately starts pounding into me making me claw at his shoulders and arms. I lean my head back on the wall and Chan attacks my neck with kisses and bites making me moan louder.

The steam in the room helping create an arousing atmosphere. My moans getting louder and louder as Chan does everything he can to make me feel good.

My eyes roll back and drool runs down my chin making Chan groan and bite my bottom lip, pulling on it with his teeth before letting it go just to kiss me right after.

I grab a handful of his hair and pull him as close as I possibly could. Chan slaps my thighs making me moan and start moving my hips with him.

"C-Chan...I'm gonna cum." I pant and Chan stops thrusting.

I whine and lean my head back tiredly.

Chan chuckles and kisses me sloppily before thrusting into me roughly. I couldn't kiss back because of my moans and whines so I eventually just leaned my head on his shoulder trying to hold myself from coming.

"Please..." I pant and hug Chan tighter.

"Please what baby?" Chan asks while groaning.

"Cum...I wanna" I whine not able to form a proper sentence due to the pleasure I'm receiving.

Chan speeds up his thrusts and when they start to get sloppy he tells me I can cum.

I cum all over our chests and stomachs while Chan came inside me.

"Christopher Bang!" Chan chuckles and slides out of me.

"What? It's not like I've fucked anyone but you." I sigh and lean all my weight on him.

"But now I feel yucky..." Chan looked down at me with a fond look and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby, I can get it out if you want." I shake my head and force myself to stay awake.

"You know I'm sensitive after sex. I don't need you practically fingering me, especially after what just happened." Chan chuckles and sets me down gently.

"Let's get cleaned up and then we can go watch a movie or something. I want to spend more time with my future husband before work tomorrow." I blush and hide my face in his chest.

"You haven't proposed so I'm not your future husband just yet." Chan lifts my chin making me look at him.

"Just wait. You'll be walking down an isle to me very soon." I blush even more and Chan kisses me softly with a light smile.

"I love you Channie."

"I love you too baby."