Winter🔞

Does anyone know when the fuck I started this book?? Bc I don't know the actual date

Felix's POV

I've been waiting outside in the snow for over an hour. Me and Jisung were supposed to go to the store to stock up on food but Jisung instead locked me outside and I can't even get through the windows because they are frozen shut.

I'm only in this situation because our friends were over and we were playing truth or dare. We got dared to get food by ourselves. And one of my bitch friends dared me to wear panties so I'm uncomfortable.

"Ji! Let me in!" I knock on the door repeatedly.

"Nahhhh you do the same thing to me every year so this is my pay back!" I blink at the door and kick it.

"Bitch we've only been living together for 5 months!" I don't hear a response and a cold wind blows making me shutter and freeze in place.

As the sun gets lower, the temperature does too. I start getting so cold that I can't even open my mouth, afraid that any warmth I have left would leave me.

I lay down on the ground and I stay there until someone shakes my shoulder.

"Hey? You okay?" I lift my head and barely open my eyes to see a blurry figure.

I don't have the energy to respond so I just close my eyes and lay my head back down.

I feel my body be lifted up but I pass out before I could hear them say anything.

An hour later I wake up to an unfamiliar room and a fireplace beside me. I slowly sit up and look around to see a guy with his back facing me.

"H-hello?" I whisper and the guy immediately turns around and walks towards me.

"Hey, are you okay now? Are you still cold?" I don't say anything for a minute.

"I-I'm really c-cold." I whisper once again and the guy tightens the blanket around me that I just noticed.

"Stay here, I'm going to go get you something warm to drink." I nod shakily and allow him to lay me down slightly closer to the fire.

It took a minute, but the guy came back with hot Chocolate and a few heating packs.

"I'm back, here hold onto these to help you warm up." I nod and hold the heating pads in my frozen hands.

He helps me sit up and lean against him so I could drink the hot chocolate.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"F-Felix..." I slowly start to feel myself getting warm again.

"Well Felix, I'm Chan. I'm glad I found you when I did or else you could've died." I nod and hold the heating pad up to my nose to warm it up.

We talk a little more about ourselves to each other but all of a sudden the fire went out and the room got cold rapidly fast.

Chan holds me close to him and I quickly finish my hot chocolate.

"Do you want to go to my room and sleep? It's warmer in there." I nod and I barely feel him lift me up.

When we got into his room, he sets me down on the bed and he removes his shirt before getting under the blankets.

"W-why did you t-take your s-shirt off?" I ask shakily because of the cold.

"It will warm you up faster. Direct body heat." I nod and I slowly crawl towards him and lay down on the bed.