Suprise...?🔞

This trash is already at 1k?? Wtf

I decided to write this 1 because I can and 2 to 'celebrate' 1k

Felix's POV

"Christopher Bang if you don't hurry the hell up I'm gonna leave you here!" I shout at Chan because we've been standing in the same spot for 2 hours.

Over what you may ask, well, Chan decided it would be a good idea to go to the claw machine at the mall to try to win me a stuffed koala.

"Babe, trust me, I'm going to get this koa- aw man I almost had it! Just one more try!" I roll my eyes as Chan put in the money and controlled where to claw went.

When he got it into position, he pushed the button.

"Chan if you're going to keep sulking then I'm gonna make you sleep on the couch tonight." I say to a pouty Chan.

"But lixxie I almost had it... I just wanted to get you something I earned for our anniversary but I can't even do that right." I sigh as Chan laid down on the bed and pressed a pillow over his face.

"Is that what this is about? Baby you didn't have to go through all that trouble just to make me happy. You are all I need to feel complete." I move the pillow before kissing his pout away making him whine.

"But lixxieeeee, you always make me happy and I just wanted to make you happy too..." Chan let a few tears slip down his face and I wipe them away gently.

"Baby I love you, you always make me happy. I'd much rather have you happy for a gift then a stuffed animal from a rigged machine." Chan sniffled and cuddled up next to me.

"Can I give you an early present?" I say yes and Chan sits up quickly.

He walks over to the closet and changes before coming back with a tight skirt and crop top on. I groan and bite my lip as I watch my boyfriend sway his hips side to side while walking towards me.

Chan turns around so his back is facing me and I palm myself slowly loving the teasing. He bends over while pulling down his pink lace panties.

Chan sits on my lap with a smirk and grinds down with a loud moan. I rest my hands on his hips when he starts bouncing slightly and I groan near his ear.

Chan takes off the last piece of clothing he has on and he takes off my shirt as well. I lean back, resting on my elbows, and allow Chan to remove my sweatpants. I wanted to see his reaction when he sees I'm not wearing underwear.

Chan's eyes widen as soon as he sees my throbbing dick and I have to lift his head up to stop drooling over it.

"Y-You're too big...that won't fit in me." I smirk at how nervous he sounded.

"Then we'll make it fit. Lay down on the bed for me pretty." Chan obeys me and lays down while I go to the dresser to grab some lube.

I gently slide into Chan after prepping him for around 10 minutes because he's sensitive. Chan squirms around while panting trying to get used to me being inside him.

"Calm down baby, you're too tight and I can't move smoothly." I rub his sides trying to calm him.

"Sorry daddy~" Chan moaned and eventually stopped being so tensed so I could move easier.

"You're a good boy you know that? You take my cock so well." I slap his thigh and he lets out a moan while his legs shake.

"More"

Chan lost himself in pleasure as I thrust in and out of him gently not wanting to overwhelm him.

"Daddy...I want more~" I smirk as I watch Chan try to fuck himself onto my cock.

"Is that how you ask daddy?" I purposely slow down making him almost sob.

"Please please pleaseeeee daddy! I need you!" By now he's actually crying.

"Ok baby, since you asked nicely." Chan screams moans while I thrust in and out of him mercilessly.

"Baby you need to quiet down. We have neighbors." Chan whined as I cover his mouth.

Once I let go chan stays as quiet as he could until I hit his prostate and his body shook and he moaned the loudest he ever has before.

I smack his ass as he continued being loud.

"I'm sorry...baby's sorry daddy!" Chan sobbed out and I pull out gently only to sit down and pull him onto my lap.

"It's ok baby, you couldn't control it. Why don't you ride daddy's cock babe?" Chan nodded so I slide into him again but this time I lean against the headboard and enjoy watching my boyfriend fuck himself on my cock.

"Daddy I'm close." Chan huffs, moving faster to reach his climax.

"Then cum baby, you're perfect." Chan leans against me while moving his hips and I play with his hair as well as rub his back to try to calm him down.

Chan came and I gently pulled out of him.

"Daddy you didn't cum." I continue playing with his hair while Chan whines.

"It's ok baby. It just takes a little longer for me. I'll finish in the bathroom." Chan shakes his head and lines himself over my dick again.

"Baby don't force yourself-"

"I'm not forcing myself to do anything. I want your cum in me." I groan lowly as Chan takes me all the way and clenches around me.

Chan leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Use me daddy." With that I flip us over and slam into him at a fast pace.

I close my eyes and listen to the beautiful sounds coming from my boyfriend and I open them to see him squirming around trying to move his hips with mine.

I grab Chan's dick and jerk him off while thrusting as fast as I can.

"Daddy...gonna cum." Chan moans as I slam into him a few more times and he came all over himself.

I thrust once more and I came inside him.

As I try to pull out of him, Chan flips us over and pushes me in all the way.

"Wan daddy to breed baby." Chan lays on my chest while taking all my cum.

"Are you ok baby?" I ask as Chan whines softly.

"Good..." Chan says sleepily.

"Sleep baby, you deserve to rest after being such a good boy." Chan smiles and kisses me.

"Please don't pull out..." Chan pouts and I sigh.

"Ok, goodnight love."

"Goodnight daddy."