Pretty boy🔞

Felix's POV

Right now I'm getting ready to go on my movie date with this guy I like.

We met a few months ago and we've been friends ever since but over time we both started developing feelings for each other.

Changbin is just so nice and I really, really like him.

I dressed in casual clothes and I grab my phone and wallet before leaving. I drive to the movie theater which only took about 10 minutes and I walk in.

"Felix! Over here!" I turn my head to see changbin standing near the corner so he would get in the way of anyone.

I go over to him and he hugs me close. I smile and grab his hand.

"Are you ready to watch the movie?" I ask and changbin nods.

"Let's go."

We get in the theater and we take our seats which were towards the back. We talk while the previews are rolling and a group of people sits next to us, me specifically.

I don't pay any attention to them until I felt the person next to me touch my arm.

"Sorry." He said and I nod looking away.

When the movie finally starts, the guy once again starts touching my arm and I move it away feeling uncomfortable. I look towards him to see him smirking at me.

On my other side, changbin holds my hand and pulls me closer so he could whisper something.

"I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." I nod and watch him walk off leaving me with the guy beside me.

"Can I put my arm here?" The guy asked and I move my arm so he could have the arm rest.

"Yea..." I try my best to focus on the movie but the guy next to me keeps staring and it's starting to freak me out.

On top of that, changbin hasn't come back yet.

I feel a hand on my thigh and I look at the person once again.

"I'm Chan, you're really pretty." I blush slightly at his words.

"I'm a guy, I'm not pretty." Chan snickers.

"Just because you're a guy doesn't mean you can't be pretty. Would you rather me call you beautiful or stunning?" My blush intensifies and I push Chan's hand off my thigh.

The person next to Chan whispers something in his ear so I turn back to the movie unbothered.

After a minute or two, Chan's hand was back on my thigh but this time higher up. I tense slight and Chan notices. He slowly slides his hand a little further down which left a tingling feeling in my legs.

Chan continues massaging my thigh and I'm not going to lie, I didn't really mind it.

"Why are you doing this?" I whisper to Chan and he leans closer to my ear.

"Because you aren't stopping me, you're really pretty, and because once I saw you I couldn't help but want you." I gasp when Chan bite my ear, not too harshly but enough to kind of hurt.

Chan slides his hand back up my thigh and stops right before my crotch.

"Tell me to stop if you don't want it." My mind tells me that it feels nice but it's wrong and my heart is telling me...I don't even know what my hearts saying, I can't hear it so I'm just going to listen to my head.

"I...I don't know." Chan looks at me confused but proceeds to knead my thigh.

I look at my phone to see the time and it's been 10 minutes since changbin left.

"I guess he left me here..." I sigh and lean my head back onto my seat.

"We're you on a date with that guy?" I nod at Chan's question and Chan pushes my head lightly to lay on his shoulder.

"Why am I like this?" I ask quietly and Chan squeezes my thigh.

"Like what?" I shake my head.

"I just met you. I don't know anything about you and yet I'm letting you touch me in ways no one else has." Chan nods in understanding.

"You want attention and no one gives it to you so now that I'm here giving you attention you don't have the heart to turn me away." I sigh.

"I guess that could be it..." Chan nuzzles my head and holds my hand with his free hand.

"Do you want me to stop touching you?" I sit for a while just thinking about it.

'Do I want Chan to stop?' I think to myself.

"No..." Chan pulls me closer and his hand on my thigh slides up a little more.

My breath hitches and I grab his hand to put it on my crotch.

"How much longer is the movie?" I ask shakily.

"I don't know...maybe an hour or so." I nod and I pull Chan into a kiss.

It wasn't slow but it wasn't fast either. He slid his hand into my pants and palmed me causing me to moan loudly.

I felt myself getting embarrassed and Chan looks down at me with a smile.

"Of course a pretty boy would make pretty sounds too." I blush and let Chan kiss down my neck and without me realizing, he slipped his hand into my underwear and he played with my rim.

"Chan~" I moan.

Chan rubs the precum from my tip and he used that as lubricant. He teased my rim and soon he entered his finger inside me making me bite his shoulder so I wouldn't moan.

I feel my dick leaking a bunch of precum as Chan curled his finger inside me and rubbed my walls.

Chan added a second finger making me hiss from the wider stretch and he lifts me up to place me in his lap, unintentionally pushing his fingers deeper inside me.

My legs shake from the foreign feeling of my prostate being played with. Chan adds a third finger and by now I'm pretty much riding his fingers.

My pants and underwear are pulled down to my ankles. Chan is stroking my dick while marking my neck and I'm riding his fingers. In a movie theater. How did my life get to this and why do I wish it happened sooner?

"Chan I want to cum." I whine and Chan curls his fingers while jerking me off faster making me pant and whine.

I cum and my entire body shakes violently. Chan slows down and eventually comes to a stop with jerking me off and he tried to remove his fingers but I don't let him.

"What is it?" He asks when I refuse to let him remove his fingers.

"I wanna feel full." I rub my face over his shoulder and he chuckles.

"Let's leave and you can feel more full then you do now." I nod and slip his fingers out of me before putting my underwear and pants back on.

"Let's go pretty boy."

Grape or pineapple?