Together

Someone give me a name suggestion for this oneshot plzz

nvm^

Felix's POV

"Channie I'm so excited to meet our baby boy!" I squeal happily making Chan chuckle and hold my hand.

"I am too honey, I know how much you've wanted a kid ever since we got together." I scoff and smack his arm.

"Not when we first got together..." Chan smirks and parks in a parking space in front of the tall building in front of us.

"It was pretty much when we first got together babe." I sigh and shake my head before getting out of the car and walking into the building with my husband following right behind me.

Smol time skip~~~ (they're at their house now)

"Oh my god look at him!! He's so cute!" I say excitedly as I watch my 5 year old son hide shyly behind me once he saw Chan.

"I don't think he likes me..." Chan pouts and I peck his cheek.

"I'm sure he'll love you once he gets to know you better. You do look a little intimidating with the outfit you chose to wear." Chan furrows his brows.

"You chose this outfit for me." I nod slowly and smile.

"Oh well, I guess Tae will be sticking to me all day." Chan looks at me with disbelief written all over his face.

"You did this on purpose." I giggle and hug him tightly.

"Not really but that's just what happened." I admit and Chan wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer.

I feel small hands tug on my shirt and I look down to see Tae looking at me with a cute smile.

"Yes baby?" I pull away from Chan so I can pick Tae up and he immediately hugs me while watching Chan cautiously.

"Are you scared of your daddy?" I ask softly and he nodded slightly before hiding his face in my shoulder.

I see Chan's face sadden and I lean my head on his chest.

"Have you ever talked to daddy?" I ask Tae softly and he shakes his head no.

"Why don't you talk to him and see if you're still scared of him?" Tae looks at me scared as I hand him over to Chan.

"Hi Tae~" Chan says softly and Tae almost immediately latches onto him with a smile.

"See, I told you he would like you."

"Yeah yeah whatever cutie. You can play with Tae while I go make some dinner for all of us." I nod and take Tae back making him whine and watch Chan leave the living room to go to the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Tae yells and I chuckle while trying to calm him down.

"Daddy is making food right now Tae. Do you not want to spend time with your mommy?" Tae calms down slightly so he could hug me tightly.

"What do you want to do? We can play games, watch tv, annoy daddy-"

"Annoy daddy!" I chuckle and pick him up so I could walk us to the kitchen.

"Hey daddy, Tae wants to stay with you while I go take a shower. I'll be back soon." Chan nods and takes Tae from me.

"Don't fall and hurt yourself babe." I blush and peck his cheek.

"I'll try not to...again." Chan kisses me chastely before shooing me off to our room.

"I'll be back Tae." I ruffle his hair and I leave the kitchen to go get in the shower.