Step dad🔞

In this oneshot Felix is 19 and Chan is 23

Felix's POV

I fucking hate my family.

Well I fucking hate my mom to be exact.

After dad died my mom became a mess and at first I didn't blame her because she just lost the love of her life but after a while she started sleeping around and she had a new boyfriend every week.

And then when she finally settles on a guy, I want him to be mine?! Like how the fuck did she get someone almost 20 years younger than her??

Bang Chan is hot, boyfriend material, a good cook and so much more. When I first met him I expected him to be just like everyone else but he was actually able to get my mom under control.

I want him to be mine but at the same time I want him to be happy with my mom so I decide to let my mom be happy for once since dad died.

"Felix! Dinner's done!" Chan yells from downstairs and I get off my bed to get my food.

"Hey lix, do you know where your mom is?" I nod my head and sit at the table.

"Today is her friend group day. She always goes to hang out with her friends today." Chan nods and places my food in front of me.

"Do you know when she'll be back?" He asks.

"Nope. Some days she stays at their house or she comes back really late. Just going off of how late it is I assume she's going to be home tomorrow." Chan nods and walks over to the living room.

"Why don't you join me when you're done?" I think about it before shrugging.

"I have nothing better to do." I continue eating as Chan does whatever in the living room.

Once I finish, I put my plate in the sink and I head over to the couch where Chan was laying down with a blanket covering his body.

"Where do I sit? You're taking up the entire couch." Chan grabs my hand and pulls me on top of him.

My eyes widen and I try to get off him but he holds my waist.

"Just stay here. You're warm." Chan mumbles and I shake my head.

"This isn't really an ideal situation to be in when mom could walk in at any moment." Chan hold me down.

"You said she won't be back until tomorrow."

"We don't know that for certain!" Chan groans and snuggles into my neck.

"Stop being so loud babe." I scoff.

"Don't call me that." I feel Chan smirk on my neck.

"Why not? You tell me to call you that in your sleep." I freeze and Chan turns onto his side so I'm also on my side and he covers me with the blanket.

"Oh so now you don't have any words to say?" Chan pulls my shirt down a little and bites my shoulder.

"I always hear you in your room when you think no one can. You can be a dirty slut sometimes." My breath quickens and I hold Chan's hand.

"P-please tell me my mom doesn't know." I say with desperation visible in my eyes.

"She doesn't. She's always asleep by the time you decide to jerk off at the thought of me." I close my eyes not wanting to see his smirk any longer.

"I don't jerk off at the thought of you." I mutter.

"So you finger yourself at the thought of me?" A blush makes its way into my face and I hide in Chan's chest.