Babyboy

Thank you all for the love I've been getting recently, it means a lot. I figured I would write a fluff oneshot bc I've been doing a lot of smut the past few days lol

Felix' POV

I sit in bed watching YouTube on my phone waiting for my parents to leave for their business trip. I've been extremely stressed because of finals week and I've been studying so much that I haven't been able to go little.

I'm cranky and I'm gonna be alone for a while so I have no one to watch after me. My parents don't know I'm little and they also don't know that I'm gay. They're homophobic and every time they talk bad about gays I feel a piece of my heart break.

I sigh and look out the window to see my parents getting into a car and leaving soon after. I decide to call someone here to make sure I don't hurt myself or break anything before actually going little.

"Jisungie~ will you watch after little me please?" I ask hopefully through the phone.

"Of course lixxie, make sure you have some food ready before you go little. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I hum and hang up before going downstairs to the kitchen.

I get my favorite snack and drink before going over to the closet and getting a soft blanket. I sit on the couch and turn on the tv to watch paw patrol.

I try to stop myself from going little but I couldn't help it with all the positive triggers happening at once.

I hear the doorbell ring and I rush over to open it.

"Sungie!" I yell in a high pitched voice and jisung picks me up and carries me to the couch.

"Hey lixxie! I won't be able to be here for too long bc I have to pick minho up from the airport but I called Chan hyung and he said he can watch after you." I blush lightly when I here my crush will come take care of me but I nod and lay on the couch with jisung.

"Sungie...will Channie ever like me back?" Jisung chuckles and pats my head.

"I can't promise he will but I personally believe he will." I smile and roll off the couch to go to my room and grab a stuffed animal for me and Jisung.

I come back down to see him laying down in the same spot he was before. I place my panda plushy on top of him and I hold onto my koala plushy as I climb on top of Jisung.

"Chan will come in 5 minutes lixxie. I'm sorry I can't stay much longer..." I cup his chubby cheeks and I kiss his nose.

"It's Otay Sungie! I still love you!" I say happily and Jisung kisses my cheek.

For the rest of the time, me and Jisung lay on the couch while watching paw patrol and Jisung feeding me snacks every once in a while.

I hear the doorbell ring and I get all blushy thinking about Chan.

Jisung picks me up and goes to the front door before opening it. I quickly hide my face when I see Chan and his stupid beautiful smile and stupid beautiful face.

Chan chuckles before grabbing me from Jisung making me get incredibly shy.

"Aweee you're so cute lixxie!" Chan says while caressing my back and Jisung kisses my cheek before saying goodbye to the both of us.

Chan closes the door and carries me to the couch.

"How have you been lixxie? Did you miss me?" I blush and nod.

"Good..." I whisper just barely loud enough for Chan to hear.

"I'm glad and I missed you too." Chan pulls me to lay on his chest and I do for a minute before remembering my stuffy.

I shot up and looked around for my stuffy but I couldn't find it.

"What are you looking for baby?" I once again blush but I pout immediately after.

"Stuffy." Chan nods and smirks.

"Do you mean...these stuffies?" Chan pulls them both from behind him and I gasp while grabbing the koala.

"Thank you..." I crawl back onto Chan's chest while snuggling the stuffy instead of him.

"Am I being replaced by a stuffed animal?" Chan asks jokingly and I smile before nodding.

"Koala give me kisses unlike Channie." I say semi seriously and Chan pouts before kissing both my cheeks and my nose.

"Now am I being replaced?" Chan asks smugly as I lay there frozen with a prominent blush.

I cover my face with my plushy but Chan pushes it down. He kisses my forehead down to my nose and then he pecks my lips.

"You're adorable." Chan says smiling and hugs me closer.

I squeal then sit up after realizing what just happened and Chan just chuckles.

"You give me kissy here??" I point at my lips.

"Yes baby." I blush and look down with a small smile.

Chan ruffles my hair before adjusting me so I'm not in such an uncomfortable position...by making me straddle his waist.

"Baby, why are you so shy around me? You're never that shy around the others..." Chan asks making me feel kind of bad.

" 'm sorry Channie. I just...um, how do I say this?" I struggle to tell him I like him because I'm afraid of rejection.

"Take your time baby." Chan says patiently.

I huff and pout after trying to come up with a way to say it without saying it.

I sigh and take a deep breath.

"I like Channie...more than friend..." I say just above a whisper.

"You like me? In a boyfriend type of way?" I nod shyly and I hug my koala close to me with my eyes shut tightly.

I felt Chan move and I immediately thought he was going to push me off of him and leave, but instead he hugged me tightly while smiling.

"I like you too baby." Chan whispers beside my ear and I squeal once again.

I open my eyes and see him smiling brightly at me.

"Channie like me back??" Chan nods and I hug his neck tightly.

"Come on baby, lets go get some lunch. I can hear your belly begging for food." I giggle at Chan tickling my belly and I nod happily.

"That's my Babyboy~"