when It's my time to go

This one is sad ngl

Chan's POV

"I missed you. I haven't been here in a long time and I'm sorry for that, I know you don't like being alone." I sigh and sit down in a chair.

"I would've brought Felix but he's sick too...not as bad as you but I still don't want him to leave the house." I grab onto my grandmothers cold hand as I lay my head on the bed.

I smile sadly as I watch my grandmother stay laying almost lifelessness on the bed.

"Remember when I surprised you and mom by telling you both I had a boyfriend? Felix says that's still the scariest moment of his entire life..." a few tears roll down my eyes as I think of the past.

"When you showed up at our w-wedding and you supported us s-so much."

"A-and when you got m-me and Felix our house...that was really s-sweet of you granny..." I cry quietly and grab onto her hand.

"A-and also w-when you and g-grandpa c-came to my b-birthday party...it was only y-you him and F-Felix bc mom and dad were busy." I let out a weak sob as I think of all the things my grandparents have done for me because my parents were always busy.

"Y-you b-basically r-raised me!" I sob louder and I force myself to quiet down when I hear the sound of her heart monitor.

The beeps speed up slightly before slowing down until they almost stopped completely. I rush out of the room and call the nearest doctor I could find.

They tell me to stay out of the room while they check to see if my grandma was going to be okay.

I sit in the floor crying while gripping my hair and pulling on it.

'This is all my fault. This is all my fault. This is all my fault.' I repeat to myself.

After waiting for what seems like hours, the doctors came out and crouched down beside me.

"Bang Chan?" I nod shakily and the doctor sighed.

"I'm sorry to say this but...she didn't make it. I'll be contacting your parents to figure out what we'll be doing with her. Until then, go home and rest. You'll need it." I space out after the first sentence.

'She didn't make it...and it's all your fault.'

I get up and rush out of the hospital not wanting to be there for another second. I couldn't see where I was running due to my tears but once I wiped them away, I could see my home right in front of me.

I rush inside and I go straight to my room.

"Felix!" I open the door but...no one is there.

"Felix! Where are you?!" I cry and cry as I search the house but I can't find him anywhere.

I drop to the floor and curl into a ball as flashbacks from my past start invading my mind.

'You're the reason she's dead! She loved you and you turned her down for a fag!'

'Just kill yourself. No one wants you anyways.'

'Why won't you just understand?! I. Don't. Love. You. You're a worthless lowlife slut that sells his body for other people's pleasure!'