I didn't mean it💚

Turning from the railing, I sat down on the cold floor, pulling my knees to my chest. Tears rolled and fell onto my pants, the marks hardly visible in the dark. I was tired of being so fucking pathetic. So fucking sad all the damn time.

The one thing I would beg for was the ability to forget everything. On the rare chance that I ever met someone with a memory wiping quirk, I would do anything I could to forget.

Hiding my face in my knees, i thought about what all I wanted to forget. The slime villain, the LOV, my mistakes, every single time I was weak. I even wanted to forget this confusion.

But though i desired for them to be forgotten, each thing felt like a part of me. This confusion was very eye opening and showed me how much of a dumbass I really was. If none of that had ever happened to me, I would be a boring person with nothing to my name.

I could hear a muffled knock on my door, ignoring it until it became louder, followed by a voice. "Kacchan? Are you in there?"

Why the hell was he here? I thought he was going home.

Knowing that he would barge in if i didnt answer the door in some way, i got up and went back into my dorm, closing the balcony door behind me. I shivered, the heat of my room washing over me.

Opening the door slightly, I asked begrudgingly, "What do you want now?" Through the door, I saw that he was holding his backpack, outdoor shoes in hand. Sheepishly, he asked, "The party downstairs is still going on. You can join everyone if you would like."

He looked back at the floor once his eyes met mine. I could tell he was still embarrassed after the incident earlier. I smirked a bit.

He rambled on, fiddling with his shoes. "I'm pretty sure there is still some of Sato's cake left over. And Ashido brought some sodas. There's a bunch of snacks and American movies, which i think Yaoyorozu brought."

He looked back up at me, attempting a smile. The awkward way he smiled was hilarious, possibly even cute. Like some dumbass child. That damn face...

Shaking off the lightheartedness of the situation, I growled, "Your stupid parties are plain annoying. Go away and leave me alone."

I wondered when the last time I said that was. It had been for a totally different reason, I knew that. This time, I wasn't exactly telling the truth.

I didn't want to be alone anymore. I would rather be in the company of someone tolerable without having to interact that much. It was like being social without doing anything. Easy.

He grumbled under his breath, brows beginning to furrow as he stared at me. I could see the gears turning in his brain. He was on to me.

"Can I come in for a minute? Please?" Though he wasn't trying to be cute, his fucking eyes went right to puppy eyes, like a punch to the gut. With a groan, i let go of my door, trudging over to the balcony door again. I watched the snow fall for a second, before turning back to see Izuku standing in my room.

Gesturing to him, i queried, "What do you want?" He looked me up and down, eyes resting at my face before he answered. A tingling sensation in my cheek made me think he was staring at my tube. My hand slowly began to reach for it but i dropped it when i realized what i was doing.

"You're isolating yourself again. It's not good for you. Didn't you listen to what Zak-san told you?" Rolling my eyes, I scrunched my nose up. No matter how many times I tried to skip the therapy sessions, I was always dragged to them, only to get bored out of my skull.

Leaning up against the wall, I crossed my arms over my chest. "So why do you care?"

He began to frown again, obviously displeased. "I was assigned to make sure that you are alright every single day and its very obvious when you aren't. You change."
Laughing, I said, "And what is that supposed to mean?"