Valentine's day special chapter?

(This chapter does not relate to the story plot-wise but it's just what they would do on Valentine's day. Enjoy!)

The whole day was quite boring considering that this was Valentine's day. I listened to Izuku's muttering more than Aizawa-Sensei during classes and I even watched him at lunch. I was stuck in my head, fantasies taking over every thought.

Suprisingly, the extras didn't make a bunch of corny love confessions. It was obvious that Pikachu and Tape face liked eachother. Pink cheeks and Glasses too.

I had bought him a card as well as a small stuffed animal, both of which I hid in his room just after he left to go to classes. I sat them on his bed with a small bouquet of red, white, and pink roses. I had bought them the day before and kept them in the dorm fridge actually.

I was excited to give him the small batch of chocolates that I made for him. I just hoped that he would like them since I had never made candy before.

Hero training was no different than the usual. I ended up with a few scratches and bruises as expected. I just hoped that I would have enough time to prepare what I'd spent hours planning in the week prior.

----------

After taking a quick shower, I ran to the sinks, shaving my face and brushing my teeth again. As I ran upstairs to my room, I passed the others as they prepared for dinner. Whatever Ponytail was making smelled awful.

I closed and locked my door behind me as I searched my drawers for something to wear. I soon got scared as I couldn't find anything. "Oh no no no!" I threw tshirts and sweatpants as I desperately looked for an outfit good enough for tonight.

I felt like crying as I could find nothing that was good enough for Izuku. I soon settled for a denim vest, a red turtleneck, and some plain jeans. I stuck a rose in the vest pocket and hoped that it wouldn't wilt. I stood in my mirror to judge my reflection. This looked okay, right?

I couldn't decide whether to fix my hair nice or to leave it as it was and settled for a bit of combing back. I combed back the sides, making me look a bit nicer. It felt silly doing this. After putting on a bit of cologne, I slipped my shoes on and ran up to Izuku's room.

I was hardly able to breathe as I prepared to knock on his door. Biting my lip, I knocked twice. I heard a bit of shuffling and muttering just before the door opened. Then I was met with a beautiful sight.

He wore a white shirt underneath a flannel jacket with sleek black pants and his signature red sneakers. Without even thinking I muttered, "You look beautiful..." He smiled and hugged me tightly. "Thanks for the gifts Kacchan!" I hugged him back and gently pinched his cheeks. He giggled and said, "I got you something too."

He reached into his pocket and said, "Happy Valentine's day, Katsuki!" In his hand was a little handmade ring. It was pretty silly looking to be honest but I loved it anyways. I was about to put it on when Izuku said, "Wait. Look at the inside."

With a raised eyebrow, I looked at the inside of the band and saw a message engraved into the metal.

With my whole heart, I promise to give all of my love to you. Whether we live together or die together, I shall be by your side eternally.

Love,
Izuku

I held my hand over my mouth as I held back tears. Happy ones though. All I gave him were the classic Valentine's day things but he gave me something to cherish forever. Happy tears rolled off my cheeks as I kissed him. I cradled his face in my hands and kissed him gently. He was wearing that same cherry chapstick that made my stomach giddy.

Letting him go, I looked back at the ring in my hand. His hand gently took mine, sliding the ring on my right ring finger. "Its a promise ring. For now, it goes on your right ring finger. And when we grow up, one day, I will put it on your left hand."

Shaking my head I laughed, "I love you so much." I took his hand in mine and we went to the emergency stairs. Nobody ever used them thankfully, so nobody would follow us to the roof. He was the only one who could see what I had planned.

As soon as we got up there, he gasped in excitement. "You did all of this?" I nodded, looking over at the blankets sitting on the roof as well as my laptop. Fairy lights were strung on little posts I had set up around the place, creating a tent almost.

I lead him to the small sitting space, making sure that he wouldn't accidentally fall off. I sat him down and pointed to my laptop saying, "Here's my laptop. Pick out a movie on Netflix. I'll be right back okay?" He nodded, taking it in his lap.

I hurried back down to the common space, sneaking past everyone else eating dinner. Quietly, I prepared some snacks for us to eat and ran back up to the roof.

There, I found Izuku laying on his back, staring up at the stars. He looked over at me and said, "Ah, you're back! Lemme show you what I picked out!" I sat down next to him, snacks in my arms.

He showed me a movie I had never heard of before called, "3 words" I looked over at him with a quizzical expression, only to see him grin with a bit of blush.

I plugged in my earbuds and handed him the right one while I took the left one. "Are you ready to start the movie?" He nodded, leaning his head onto my shoulder. I clicked play and it began.

A few minutes in, I saw something down below move. Looking at the ground, 30 feet below, I saw Aizawa-Sensei watching. He shouted, "You're not supposed to be up there!" I flipped him off, trying not to disturb the peace I had with Izuku.

Aizawa shook his head and yelled, "Enjoy your date or whatever! Stupid kids." I grinned, looking back at Izuku who was wrapped up in both the movie and the blanket. I wrapped my arm behind Izuku, pulling him closer. I kissed the top of his head, smelling that sweet strawberry scent that I craved.

--------

After the movie was long over, we were still on the roof, watching the stars. He pointed out constellations, excitedly explaining details about them. I laid on my side, watching his face light up as he rambled on. I wanted to kiss his cheeks again, to trace my fingers over the scars on his arms, and to kiss the scars on his hands.

I checked the time on my phone and said, "Let's get inside before you catch a cold." He pouted and said, "But I like it out here." I teasingly said, "I like you when you're not sick." He pouted even more as I gathered our things.

I stood up and said, "Well come on. Let's get going." He got up and we headed back down the emergency stairs. I tried to figure out who's bedroom we would stay and settled for his. But when we got there, we were very awkward when we heard a slight moan from one of the rooms above.

Just wait until Glasses finds out about that tomorrow. Who knew that he'd take the risk of hooking up with Pink cheeks.

I quickly pulled Izuku away and said, "Let's go to my room actually, it'll be quiet."

-------

As I laid in bed with Izuku in my arms, I asked, "Do you think we will get married? I mean, being a hero is dangerous enough." I could feel the vibrations in my chest as he said, "I am willing to take that risk if it means that I can spend my life with you."

I pulled his face up to mine and said, "I will do whatever it takes to be with you." I kissed him slowly, my fingers tangling in his hair. His arms wrapped around my back and I could feel him smile into the kiss.

He broke the kiss and said, "I love you Kacchan. Good night." He laid back down on my chest, soon falling asleep.

"Good night Izuku."

(It was fun to write a special chapter for this holiday, though I'm spending it alone. Happy Valentine's day to you guys and I hope you like this chapter! Also, they did not do the dirty. Just cuddles cause that's wholesome.)