Don't leave me💚

Lying in his bed, I had a dream.

In my dream, I had returned to the dorms, now in the common space after classes. Nobody else was in the common space except for Izuku who sat on the sofa, quiet and alone. Smiling to myself, I was glad that we were alone because then, I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing us.

I came to sit next to him, wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing his cheek, expecting a response of sorts. He made no reaction to my touch, which was a little insulting but still confused me. He was so touchy earlier so why did things turn to ice just like that?

Kissing his cheek again, i purred, "Izuku~. Are you alright?" Still no response came. Fed up with his stubbornness, i grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him to face me. "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you mad or som-"

His face was tainted, shadow covering much of it, but a twisted, terrible smile was visible. His face was pale, cheeks sunken in. This was not my Izuku.

Horrified and scared, i found myself now on the floor, scrambling back. If this wasn't my Izuku, then who was it?

This "Izuku" stood up, stepping towards me, lips still plastered into a menacing smile. He grew in size until he seemed to lean down in order to not crash into the ceiling as the dorms faded into an abyss.

Encircling me were the shadows of my classmates, almost entirely faceless, only wearing matching smiles. They grew too, making me nothing more than an ant compared to these giants.

The fake "Izuku" giggled to himself, breaking out into a full cackle. "You seriously think that I want you?! Of all people?! How ridiculous is that?" Eighteen other deafening voices laughed along, some pointing fingers at me.

He continued, talking to the others, "What a disgusting little boy! He's so pathetic that he can't even have a strong body nor can he have a normal mind! He isn't better than any of us- no, he's nothing compared to us!"

The other voices laughed, screamed horrible things, or taunted me. I wanted it to all stop. I wanted, for once, to just wake up, to be in the real world again.

The fake "Izuku" shrunk back down to my size, walking over to me and crouched down. "You treated me like absolute shit, Katsuki Bakugo. Did you seriously think that, after all the hell you put me through, i could ever love you?"

No, there was very little reason for him to ever love me, that much was true. But i could fix things, right?

"Izuku" leaned closer to me, now whispering. "I should have killed myself a long time ago. Then I could make your life a living hell just like you did to mine. It would have been the best for both of us, don't you think?"

Blinking back tears, i screamed. "YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!" My hand went swinging for the side of his wretched face, only for him to turn to dust on impact, crumbling away.

The laughter all around only grew louder and louder, causing my hands to clamp over my ears. Squeezing my eyes shut, i could feel a strong wind blowing all around, and what seemed like needles pricking me from all directions.

Crying out, i just wanted to wake up and be safe next to my Izuku. "STOP IT! PLEASE!" Slamming my hands over my ears over and over and over again, hoping that by the next time, it would silence them.

Screaming, i hoped i could wake myself up and defeat whatever evils lived inside of me while i slept.
------------

"Kacchan! Wake up!"

I was being shaken awake, hands gripped tightly around my arms. Slowly, I began to wake up and I started to see his face hovering just above mine. My cheeks were wet with tears and my throat ached from screaming.