Day 2 (Part III)

"You're going to turn lots of heads at the club tonight." Elle says and I frown "Are you sure people won't recognise me?" I ask and she groans "You look great and that's all that matters. The end." She says with finally in her tone and I nod.

        "Elle! It's time and Seb's here for your friend." Ray shouts and I grab my bag. "My baby's first actual party." Elle says and I scoff "I've been to parties before." I retort and she shrugs "But you've never dressed up all fancy for them." She says smugly as we leave her room.

       "You don't look bad." Ray says as we come downstairs and Elle flips him the finger "We look awesome dimwit." She says and he smiles "Of course you do, let's go." He says and I look around "Seb's waiting outside." He says and I nod before waving to Elle "See you there." I say and she nods.

         "You look beautiful." Sebastian says when I meet him "Are you saying that I'm not always beautiful?" I ask raising a brow and he rolls his eyes.

      "Never said that Riv, c'mon let's go." He says and I open my hand and he places his in mine "Not that, the car keys, I'm driving." I say and he shakes his head "No way." He says and I shrug leaning on the car.

       "You drive like a freaking maniac." Sebastian says as I park the car and I scoff, "You drive like a lunatic then." I say as I pocket the keys and he opens his   hand and sighing I drop the car key into his open palm.

       "Not that silly, give me your hands." He says and I look up at him, "C'mon, do it." He says and I slip my hands into his and we walk into the club without the bouncer even bothering us for ID's or checking the guest list.

        "How come..?" I begin but he cuts me off "I'm a part owner of it." He says dryly and I look up at him and he shrugs like it's no big deal and it's a big deal; last I heard Sebastian is nine fricking teen. Nineteen and he's one of the owners of a club as big as Wicked..

      "You ready for your second reason?" He asks and my mind flips back to earlier today and the message I received. "Earth to Riv, or is it water to Riv?" Sebastian asks and I scoff "Reason number two?" I ask and he shakes his head "You're not ready yet. But we're definitely ready to drink." He says leading me towards the bar and I scrunch my face.

         "I don't drink." I say remembering a certain night and what happened after drinking and a certain someone who does things she regrets after drinking.

      "Riv, we're at a club party, you can't not drink." He says and I shake my head, "I don't drink, things happen when I drink. Bad things." I say and he sighs "Nothing will happen if you drink, I'm here okay, I won't let anything happen to you." He says cupping my face and I swallow. "Just this once." I murmur and he grins before ordering whiskey shots for us.

      "Bottoms up!" He says and we throw our heads back and gulp our shots before laughing. We've been doing this for close to ten minutes now and I can't remember how much I've drank.

       "Look there's Elle!" I say pointing at my friend who's laughing with some guy. "She seems to be having fun." Sebastian says and I nod "Yeaaah, I wanna have fun too." I say and he smiles "Me too." He says ordering more shots.

      "Let's play a game, they're six shots here, three for each of us. I'll ask you a question and if you don't want to answer, you'll have to take a shot." He says and I grin "Game on.'

       "What's your dream job?" He asks and I shrug "That's easy, I wanted to be a fashion designer." I say and he nods "How come you're a part owner of Wicked?" I ask and he shrugs "I invested in it." He answers and we continue till we're both down to one shot each.

       "Where do the bruises come from?" Sebastian asks his face too close to mine and I grin picking up my glass and down its contents before leaving my chair.

        "Where are you going?" He calls out and I smile at him, "To dance." I shout back moving towards Elle and pulling her onto the dance floor with me.

      "River!" She squeals and I grin "Let's dance!" I say grabbing her hands and moving us to the beat of the music.

      "Have you been drinking?" She asks and I shrug "Just a teeny tiny little bit." I say pinching my fingers together to show her how little I thought I had drank. "Have you been drinking?" I throw her question back at her and she nods "Yeah, a lot." She says as we continue dancing.

         The DJ changes the song and Elle squeals grabbing my arm "I love this song!" She says jumping up and I nod, "Me too!" I say as we start moving our bodies in frenzied movements.

         Spinning around I open my eyes and look up at the disco balls around me, before giving a small smile and continue moving my body to the rhythm of the club.

        "Dance with me." Sebastian says and I grin before moving towards him and continue dancing. "You dance really well." He says and I scoff "You're just flattering me." I say and he says nothing and we continue moving our bodies to the dictates of the music.

       "River how do you feel?" He asks as he pulls me closer to him "I don't know if it's the alcohol, the dance, the club or maybe a combination of all three but I feel alive!!" I yell spinning around before he catches me.

       Placing his lips close to my ears he says "Second reason why you should live; to feel alive while you dance the night away in a club."