Poison trap

Convincing Hawks to come over was fairly easy as the man was taking any chance he got to spend time with you. The plan was too cook at Naoki's house, 'bond over food' as he called it.

Putting aside the few menacing glances the pro hero threw the doctor, the evening ran pretty smoothly.

"Guess what we will cook today y/n?" Naoki asked rather excitedly, placing a pale pink apron over his fitted grey shirt.

"Umm... I don't know you said it was a surprise."
You sat on the counter, Keigo awkwardly shifting around his chair with his phone in hand as you waited for Naoki to start your culinary experiment.

"Umm y/n?" The young doctor tried to tie the apron, his arms behind his back as he failed to even loop one string over the other. "C-could you help me tie it up?"

You chuckled, noticing how he avoided your gaze in embarrassment. Your feet swung as you pushed yourself down, making your way behind your friend.

Taking both ends of the strings, you tied them around each other to secure the fabric. Unfortunately for you, you couldn't help but notice the defined muscle lines that were visible even from over the shirt. You gulped, retracting your hands as fast as you could, as if a second more would make your skin fall off

You started fiddling with your thumb, picking at it as if it would suppress whatever thoughts were running through your head.

The tiny tick did not go unnoticed, the blond male gritted his teeth as he fixed his eyes back to the mobile screen.

"Thank you! Now we can procede to make, drum roll please..." Naoki tapped his fingers against the marble counter. " Y/N's favorite, (favorite food)!"

"Actually, it's shrimp tempura." The hero noted, arching his brow as if defying the other man.

"Umm the tempura is good, but it's been making me feel bad recently, remember?" You smiled shyly, not wanting to make Keigo feel bad.

With Naoki as head chef, the food turned out pretty decent, with not much of left overs. Soon it came time to bake dessert, which upon Naoki's insistence and much to Keigo's dismay (though he would never say,) you were in charge of the pie.

。・゜・。・゜・(・゜・。・゜・。

"Who the fuck has poisonous plants just chilling around their house."  Keigo's words were rather loud despite the pain of the particularly large needle piercing through his toned forearm. Naoki had already removed the huge thorn with some sterilized tweezers.

You sat next to Naoki, whose deep purple eyes didn't leave the syringe as it filled up with the magenta instead of scarlett liquid. 

"I told you to take the indigo berries, not the magenta ones, not my fault you can't distinguish colors," the doctor licked his lips, patching the red spot with a small bandaid.
"Don't worry it's slow advancing and non lethal in that dose, just taking the infected blood should do, so relax golden boy."

Naoki disappeared with the infected blood, leaving you to pick out some of the right fruit to stuff the pie.
Once the footsteps felt far enough, the pro hero turned to you.

"Y/N how much do you even know this guy?"

"Does it matter? He has been a major support for me through all this mess. I don't get why you are suddenly so upset." You refuted, defending your friend before going back to marinating the berries in lemon and sugar.