Interviews

The past weeks has been even more intense, there are only three day until the wedding after all. You have attended about 3 press interviews a day to give the news on the wedding.
It was always the same questions and you were bored out of your mind. Sitting there, smiling, answering questions about dresses and honeymoon, blah, blah. It was really taking a toll on your body, dark circles formed under your eyes and your usually (s/c) skin had gone a hue paler. Still, you kept going, having a reputation to maintain and soon a family to support. It was nothing make up couldn't fix anyway.

After a lot of convincing and pressure from your fans, you accepted to invite reporters. You didn't have to change the venue at all since turns out your mom had already picked out the most spacious she could find. Everything was set for the big day, the decorations and tent were being set up, you made use of Mizumi's large appetite to do the cake tasting with you as you got your daily serotonin dosis from watching her small frame somehow chug down three different flavored cakes, frosting included. You were leaving to the biggest TV set in the country today, you agreed to it one day you were practically asleep when your manager dropped by.

You brushed your teeth and combed your hair, searching for an appropriate outfit for the day.
You swiped through all the clothes in your room and made your mind fairly quickly. "I guess this'll do."

You were driving across the busy streets uptown, playing (favorite song) to help you maintain your sanity in this traffic

You were driving across the busy streets uptown, playing (favorite song) to help you maintain your sanity in this traffic. You tapped your nails against the wheel impatiently. 'Green light, finally' You accelerated and reached the set.

"Ms Earth Angel! You are here, I can breathe now." A short round faced woman fiddled with her pen and folder before writing something down. "Let's go, we are going live!"
She yanked your wrist and pulled you to a room across the hall, tightly curled neon locks bouncing on her shoulders as she skipped.

The door burst open and you were thrown to the center of the whole TV set chaos. You started to feel a little claustrophobic from all the people and props around you.

"Just on time, we were about to start." A weirdly shaped mustache man stood before you, grabbing your wrist yet again and pulling you to a small velvet sofa surrounded by cameras. 'Do I look like a rag doll or what? People are just yeeting me around like some toy.'

You didn't have a minute to overcome your dizziness as the studio light went on and a voice started. 
"Airing live in 3...2...1..."

"We are here with the Fem Hero of the moment, give it up for No. 4 hero Earth Angel!"

You dusted your jacket lightly and gave the camera your widest smile despite the severe pounding from your head, making the corners of your mouth twitch. You waved your hand gently, turning back to the host.
"It's a pleasure to have you here, especially in such a busy time for you."