Screw up

TW: sexual assault (I know it took me long to put it and I'm sorry. I am aware it is dangerous not to address it as such. I am thankful for people who have pointed it out and if there are any other serious corrections I need to make with the story pls feel free to comment it. On another note thank you for the support, my father is doing better but doctors are confused as to what it is he has.)

Hawks' POV

I had heard of this place a few times, it was a very touristic hotel which had a pretty popular bar and 'gentlemen's' club. I felt uneasy in this strange environment. Don't get me wrong, I have always been down for a party but this kind of places where not my style.

What on earth crossed my head when I chose Isamu- the horniest man alive- to plan my bachelor's? I felt my jaw clench as my eyes met his purple ones.

"Isamu what the fuck?! No way in hell I'm staying here." I grabbed his arm and tried to push between the crowd in direction to the exit. I felt skin brush against my arm, many of the performing girls grazing their nearly completely exposed bodies against me but I continued walking straight ahead.

"C'mon Takami! The boys are having fun and its inoffensive to watch." He opened his arms in an exaggerated motion.
"No."

"It's not that bad! I know y/n will understand this is what men do at bachelor's. Besides, you could just sit at the bar if you really hate it so much." I growled and turned to the bar he pointed at, away from the skimpily dressed females dancing on the stage.

"I need some whisky please." I opened my wallet and gave the boyish bartender a tired smile. I plopped down on a stool tapping my fingers against the table waiting. The loud music was overwhelming, but in the bar the music sounded more distant.

Near the stage was a plump red head who danced around a pole. I saw Isamu and some of the boys throwing cash. They looked like children in a candy store, running around with a stupid grin on their faces, eyes taking in everything around them. That son of a bitch Isamu organized this party for himself as I never even liked this places, not even as a single man.

"You know what? Keep them coming." I was going to need a hell lot of drinks to get through this night without strangling Isamu. I practically chugged down the cups and gave death glares to my friends who were swimming between pools of almost nude women, completely forgetting me despite this being supposedly my party.
The bartender brought another round, he seemed to finally recognize me in the dim light as he asked for a picture.

I wonder how y/n is doing. She planned the party herself, she was going to her mother's yatch with some girls, Rumi included. I guess Mizumi was not attending due to her advanced pregnancy.

I sighed and grabbed the new cup of whisky that stood alone on the table. The room was getting increasingly warm, maybe it was the multicolored lights or the overflow of people. "Hey, put some ice on this one." I called for the boy at the bar who nodded. One drink, two, three... They started blurring after the third.

Oh how I wish I was with her right now... Y/N and me in the yatch, none of her friends there, of course. Just her and me, in the middle of the ocean were no one could see us. Her wearing that strapped little (f/c) bikini that fits her just a little too small... Instead I'm here stuck in this hell hole with no beautiful y/n to satisfy me. Maybe when I go back home we could have some fun before sleep.

Third person POV
The hero continued drinking, hoping each one would help speed up time so he could go back to y/n and spend the night with her. Much to his dismay, the endless whisky consumption did not do the trick, so he clumsily marched back to the parade of strippers with intentions of finding his party organizer.