Rebuilding

Heyyy! I wanted to thank you all for reading and supporting this story, it has reached 1.3k reads!!! I am soooo shocked like how on earth?!
Sorry for the late update, school has been intense. Also this episode is kind of long. Byeeeee

"Y/N..." You woke up to Ren placing a hard poke on your forehead. You grunted, covering your half lidded eyes from the invasive sunlight. You submerged deeper into the comfort of the covers that had become your home for the past 48 hours.

"I'm sleeping" the words were almost incomprehensible traveling throughout the puffy fabric.

"Too bad. I have left you too sleep two days straight."

"You can not order me around."

"My house, my rules." He gripped the covers and pulled them away from you. You sat up, having not moved from the bed you looked a mess.
"Why do you have that?" He scrunched up his nose and pointed to a bunch of pillows beside you, all carefully arranged to resembled a human as much as they could.
Your eyes were fixated on your lap, blood rushing to your face rapidly.
"The... umm. The bed was too col- no. It was too big?"
You lifted your head, his (e/c) eyes studied your own. He could tell you were lying by the way you were picking on the side of your thumb, ripping the skin until it revealed a dark pink layer. His warm hand took your oddly cold one to stop you from peeling the skin further. You looked up at him, eyes wide like an abandoned puppy.
"I'm just not used to sleeping alone." You mumbled, Ren's eyes softened seeing you so embarrassed.

"I made breakfast today, Mizumi is not feeling well enough to cook herself so my burnt toast should be good enough for now."

You thought your brother was exaggerating when he said the best he could do was a burnt toast but it seemed lack of culinary skills was a constant in your family.

"Hey Y/N?" You hummed in response, dragging yourself to wash your plate.
"Mom is coming to take care of Mizumi, please don't stay in bed all day ok?" You nodded, waiting to hear the door close before hurrying back to bed. You curled beside the pillows, tying you arm and leg around it and pulling it closer.

Your mind kept wondering back to the strange man at the bar, something about your encounter made your subconscious replaying it. You had tried researching about the quirk marriages and child exploitation cases, yet little to nothing appeared whenever you tried to. Besides, your search was always interrupted by talk shows invitations or posts covering the party tagging you. Eventually you gave up, turning off your phone once again, wanting to be isolated from the world and escaping through sleep.

"Y/N M/N (if you don't have a middle name ignore it) L/N I HAVE BEEN BANGING THIS DOOR FOR AN HOUR." The sound of your mother's voice was enough to make you jolt out of the covers and sprint to the door.

"Hi mom." You gave her a the best smile you could while still half asleep. She stormed inside your room, aggressively pulling the pillows and fixing your bed. She muttered some curse words before pushing a bunch of clothes to your chest.
"What is this for?" 

"You are getting dressed and coming with me to doctor!" You looked at her up and down, looking for any sign of injury of illness. She looked healthy, much more put together than you, though that was not hard to accomplish at the moment.
"You look fine, mom. If it's joint pain it's probably just age."

Her small manicured hand impacted against the back of your head, her ears were bright red and a few wrinkles formed in her forehead.
"Dont play smart with me y/n, I swear. Do you really think Ren would not tell me?"

Your gulped, realizing the mess your brother had put you in. What on earth had possessed Mizumi to tell Ren knowing he'd be too scared to hide it from mother. Now you had a death sentence and lifetime worth of scolding to face.