Confession time

A/N: The story has reached 5.2k Its really amazing. Thank you all for supporting it, I know my writing is not the best but you all keep me motivated

"You left me with not only Mizumi, but mom for over three hours you little rat. Taking a look at that boy couldn't have taken that long so what is your excuse?" He whispered screamed, his focus darting between you and Naoki.

" I broke my wing so they had to patch it up, no retracting it until it heals so that will be a pain to hide. Besides... I bumped into Keigo." Mizumi's screams echoeing around we're still not enough for Ren to let your words slip.

"So your dumbass not only broke a wing, but actually ran into bird fucker huh?" Your mother stood from the chair at the other end of the room, somehow sensing what was happening.

"Stop calling Takami that, he is your sister's fiancé," you mumbled 'ex,' which she didn't acknowledge.

The nurses and doctors around Mizumi soon shunned you all but Ren out, leaving you to unbearably long hours of wait.

"Why is it taking so looooong!" Naoki slides around his seat,  your mother was looking through her phone a few seats away.

"Shouldn't you know, Dr. Naoki?" You tapped his shoulder covered by a lab coat, teasing your friend.

"Oh umm... yeah!" You laughed at his flustered expression, to which he pouted and turned his head.

You covered your face with your sleeve as a warm pink blush made it's way to your cheeks, his pouty lips made him look even more attractive. As much as you tried to calm yourself, your hormones were a wreck and you hadn't actually really talked to men since Keigo. Your flustered reaction however didn't you noticed by the young doctor, who knew exactly what he was doing.

Hours went by, your bandaged wings itching as you tugged to keep them behind your seat. The door finally openned, a nurse telling you it's ok to go in. 

Ren knelt beside his wife, staring at the small child tightly wrapped in a pink cloth.
You took a few steps towards them, trying not to interrupt their moment. You caught a glimpse of your niece's sparse black hair, her chubby little cheeks flushed red and her eyelids almost completely covered her (e/c) eyes. A warm rush crept through your body, your mother stood beside you, her hands covering her mouth.

You slipped your phone out of your pocket, taking a picture with it as you left your Polaroid at your old house. The 'click' made both Ren and Mizumi turn around, finally recognizing you were both there.

"She is so beautiful Ren," You walked with your arms spread, enveloping him with your arms, " I never thought you could do something that good." Your brother let go of you and handed you the child.

The tiny being looked up to you, pushing her arm out of the cloth and stretching her doll like hand towards your face. You balanced her head with care, afraid you might brake the fragile baby.

"Hey there! I am your auntie y/n, your dummy father's little sister." You scrunched your face, talking in a higher pitch than usual.
"Even though you took my place as Ren's favorite girl..." 

"What about me?!" Mizumi scoffed on the bed.

"I promise I still love you, you and your cousin will be best friends and I will be the cool young aunt."  Her cute toothless smile melted your heart. You could see why babies had such a control over people.

You turned to where Naoki was standing, not wanting him to feel ignored, only to find he was no longer there.

*Naoki's POV*