Jealousy

A/N: 4K is wow... I know I always put this note but I'm very thankful. I want to make this short because people don't enjoy authors note so in summary, I love you all. Also the pictures are more or less how I imagine Naoki. Credits to suechie (top) and milo004 (bottom).

"You should be with your wife, Baka!" You sat next to the toilet, the acidic liquid burning your throat as it spilt

"You should be with your wife, Baka!" You sat next to the toilet, the acidic liquid burning your throat as it spilt. You brushed the remains by your lips with the back of your hand. You hair was a tangled mess from the flight, only not getting tainted with vomit because of your brothers grip on the (h/c) locks.

"But you are not well N/N... Here, have this gum, lord knows your breath smells like shit right now."

"I'm fine," You stood up, using
the toilet seat as a grip to pull your jelly-like body up, taking the small wrapped sweet. The spinning was decelerating, permitting you to walk in a relatively straight line out of the stall. "Go with Mizu-San, I have to go and check on the boy."

"B-but I can come with you." The older male clung to your arm like a toddler, fearfully gazing at the door leading back to Mizumi's room every now and then.
"Please..."

"You basically raised me and look I came out just fine! Kinda... Point is, there is nothing to fear!" you flushed the toilet, hoping to vanquish away the rancid smell with it.

"It's not raising the kid I'm worried about, its my madwoman screaming and punching me, and she isn't even at the worst part according to the doctor!"

"Ren, you have to stay with her, don't be a coward and man up." You playfully pat his back with a half smile, knowing he was powerless against your temperamental sister in law.

'You are the coward! Leaving me with the crazy woman.' He thought, biting his tongue while watching you close the door behind you.

"YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO SHARE BED WITH THE CRAZY WOMAN!" Even through the bathroom door her words came at a threatening loud volume. Ren gulped hard, mentally preparing his testament and hoping he'd live long enough to write it down.

You paced around the hospital, asking the guy at the desk for directions as to were the boy's room was, he was reluctant until you told him you carried him in. A nurse opened his room, you could see his sleeping face covered by an oxygen mask.

"The absolute oxygen depravation was short, 1 minute roughly guessing by the damage. He will wake up soon." She told you.
"Anything over three minutes could be irreversible but he is fine, his parents have been called to the hospital as well."

"I'll be waiting here for his parents to come, he maybe confused when he does wake up. I'd rather him not be alone." You yawned, eyeing the chair by his bed, your body yearning for some rest. The older nurse nodded at you before leaving.

You plopped down on the seat, struggling to keep your lazy eyelids from falling to no avail. Your body started melting into the chair, slowly cuddling yourself to sleep.