So what now

Ren's POV (a.k.a y/n's brother)
My temples were throbbing, holding the phone to my ear once again.
"She's not answering this time," I threw the device to the bed, pulling a warm coat out of the closet. "I'm going to pick her up, she's probably still there." 

Mizumi stood up slowly, supporting her round stomach with her palms. "Honey, I think
y/n-Chan needs space right now, she said she would come here tomorrow..."

"I don't care if she wants space! We're will she sleep tonight huh? I will be damned if she stays there and let that brat brainwash her or something." I didn't even realize how much my voice had risen until I saw my wife's small hand drawing circles in my arm, as she would every time I lost my cool. 

We both sat back down at the edge of bed.
"It's just... I... He hurt my little (n/n), Mizu, my own best friend."  I gently rested my head near her womb, letting her de tangle my longish
(h/c) mane. "I know, love, I know..." she whispered.

"I have taken care of her since dad passed, she was so vulnerable, always daddy's girl... I never failed to protect her since then, I was her superhero growing up."

"You did great, Ren, y/n has a happy life."

"Until he arrived. I want to rip his fucking head of right now for making her feel heartbroken, even if she plays tough and ranks higher than me, she's still a kid." I breathe in and stand up. "Which is why I have to go and pick her up," I put on my shoes and look for the keys to my car by the nightstand.

" Promise me you won't make a scene or start a fight." She called from behind me.

"I can't Mizu, whatever happens he had it coming."

"Please, do it for y/n"

"I am!" I opened the door.

"The stress would only make it worse for her and the bab-"
I spun on my heel, she had her hands covering her lips, curtains of her silky black hair covering her eyes.

"Her and the what?"

Silence. Mizumi didn't say a word after that.

"Don't worry love, I will get them both home safely..." I exited and closed the door behind me, well, probably more like slammed.  I got in the car and started the engine, teeth gritting.  That idiot had not only betrayed my sister but touched her and impregnated her before it. He used her and then backstabbed her.

Hawks POV

I heard a violent knock at the door. It was y/n, it had to be. She was mad which would explain the banging at the door. Even if she was here to scream at me I would find comfort in the opportunity to work this out. I screwed up, but I meant nothing. I know she will understand, she's always been so comprehensive with me, she just needs a little time and an explanation.

We could still get married... I quickly splashed cold water at my face to try to de-puff it, sprinting to the door, I opened it without a second thought. I was met by a pair of glowing (e/c) irises, only they weren't hers.

My back slammed against the door frame as the tall frame of my best friend pinned me back before stomping into the room.

"Y/N!" He shouted into the corridor. "(N/N) COME ON WE ARE LEAVING THIS PLACE!"

"Ren she-"

He turned to me, fists held so tight his knuckles turned white.
"Don't call me by my first name, that is for people I trust only. It's (L/N) to you." His tone was grave, almost menacing. "Where is my sister?"

I looked at my feet, my hand venturing into my pocket feeling the cold metal against my fingertips. Tears started threatening to spill once again, I couldn't even face Ren knowing I had lost my best friend as well as my wife to be.
"Sh-she left a w-while ago..."

"Where to?"

"I-I don't know Ren..." I forced myself to look up. He was fuming, teeth bare as he grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled me up.

"So you let her run in the middle of the night in a villain infested city in her condition ?" I was dropped to the floor, he towered over me with a look of disgust and disappointment painted on his face. "You are the worst piece of scum there is." He kicked me once in the gut, I could feel an acid liquid rising up. I braced myself, awaiting another and unwilling to resist my punishment.
"I can't keep wasting my time on shit when my sister is god knows where."

Meanwhile...
Normal POV

You where running down the dimly lit street. The sun hadn't risen yet, giving you the chance to escape your life with no one spotting you. Your feet carried you deeper into the dark alleys, following the trail to the sketchiest part of the city. You were already hyperventilating when you ran out of the door crying, but having kept on for this long started to make your knees hurt and your chest tightened. You were finally away from the densely populated areas.

Judging by the lights turned on, you guessed the bar-motel in front of you was open. You gently pulled the door, which made an awfully loud sound as you closed it again. People in this side of town tended to mind their own business, perfect place for you to calm down before being forced back into the spotlight. People would find your misery amusing, the scandal would probably sell a lot on gossip magazines. You turned off your phone to stop the flood of notifications. Plopping by the the long wooden bar, you asked for a glass of (non alcoholic drink).

The place was not crowded, a few people drinking away their sorrows here and there, but besides the awful service time, it was ok.
From  the corner of your eyes you spotted a figure opening the chair beside you. You barely made out the form of whom you assumed to be a man, but were not intending to strike a conversation today. You'd rather drown in your own thoughts, couldn't be bothered to fake interest on someone.

"Hey," a deep voice called from your right. You flinched but remained silent, it probably wasn't meant for you anyway. You kept on drinking, well aware that there was not a single drop of liquor in it but hoping to get drunk enough on sugar (idk it has happened to me) to lose a little of consciousness of the events of that night. Perhaps it could help you stop emotion overflow, forget the images of that girl at the club, forget the media circus that it created, forget Keigo Takami and everything he meant.

You sipped a large gulp of your cup and put it back down, only to find blue flames cracking beside it. You stared at the fascinating flame which slowly died down into a thin handprint burn in the countertop. It would be intimidating if you hadn't seen worse at patrolling and missions.

You looked up to we're the voice came from, a tall hooded man sat lazily on the stool, his hand dusting the spot burned near you. He tilted his head back, revealing a pair of almost neon turquoise eyes, imitating the color and dangerous glow of the fire.

"Finally got your attention."

He took off his hood, your (e/c) eyes scanned the man in front of you thoroughly. His sickly pale self had multiple decaying patches of burned skin. Hues of deep purple under his eyes and covering the lover half of his face, holding the smooth against the rough skin with a series of what appeared to be staples.

"What do you want." You sighed, annoyed at the stranger for interrupting your solace.