Wedding dress

Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
E/C= eye color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length
Age= 20
Hero name= Earth Angel (yeah like the song I know it is cringe, ok?)
Quirk= Heavenbound, a halo appears on top of your head which can burn through practically anything and works like a boomerang, you can produce many but it gives you an intense headache, and a pair of wings much like hawks' come out of your back when quirk is activated, they are pure white and can only be maintained for a period of time (depending on physical strength.)

"Mom! I already told you Keigo and I don't need such a big venue." You turned around in your puffy white dress that fitted awkwardly on your stomach. 'Ouch! The fabric is so constricting.'
"But dear! You are number 4 hero, first woman to ever be that far up in the rankings. There are many young girls who admire you and would like to see your wedding on live tv."

"I think they admire me because of my fighting, my wedding is pretty irrelevant to my hero work." Twirling like a child, your gown flared. It was very beautiful but did not convince you so you went to try another one.

"Marrying number 2 hero and Japan's sweetheart is actually pretty big, y/n."

You got out of the changing room feeling the fabric of the new breathtaking dress hugging your body. It highlighted all your favorite things about you. Looking at yourself on the mirror you felt like one of those stunning princesses you used to watch on tv. It didn't take you a second to realize this was the dress you wanted. The one you would gift your future daughter when she found a man as caring as yours. The one you'd show your grandchildren when they asked about your and Keigo's marriage as you fed Keigo baby food since you both would be lacking a few teeth. It was perfect, just like your love.