(Updated) Update

MARCH 13, 2021

Hey people! I wanted to first of all thank you for all the support I have received for this story,  I really did not expect it and am so grateful for every single one of you. I'm probably going to delete this part in a few days anyway.

Second my I wanted to address why I haven't been posting. My dad has been sick for a while now, recently he went to the hospital for a check up and they hospitalized him. I've been very stressed and worried wondering what was happening. Today we were told he is going to need Chemo and I won't see him for months.

This is taking a toll on my mental health and I want to take some time to figure things out. I have been clear of self harm for over a year now and I'm afraid this could change that.

My family is not aware of that part and I really don't want to put my mom through more stress.

I'm extremely sorry guys for letting you down and not updating but I really think I need time.
Also if you know me please don't tell anyone as my family is still processing it.

I hope you are all doing good, your loved ones are safe during the pandemic and thank you again for your support, it means a lot to me,

Author.

Edit: October 11, 2021

Hey lovely people, it has been like 6 months since I've updated this story and wanted to thank you all for your support. I'm happy to tell you that the  myeloid leucemia diagnosis of my father was wrong.

He presented the exact same symptoms which led the doctors to conclude cancer and emergency intervene him.

To our luck we could afford, visiting clinics abroad with better equipment, and one doctor stopped the chemotherapy appointment due to his abnormally fast blood stabilization when under treatment.

For many months, he was kept under constant testing to detect the cause of such critical blood state and the final conclusion was a series of other accumulated mild (undiagnosed) conditions.

Although now he has to take an unholy amount of pills a day, I'm glad it was only a bad scare. My family has some unpleasant history with the original diagnosis so we are thankful.

I've been rereading this story and plan to rewrite it sometime because I no longer like the style and fix some holes in the story.

Take care of yourselves,
Author.