Party Time

48 hours until the big day, your mom had already picked up your dress the day of the interview and everything was ready for your wedding.

You woke up feeling utterly blissful. Little rays of sunshine gave your room an ethereal movie-like look.  You spun around in the sheets to find a little fluff of golden hair poking out of the covers. You enterwined your fingers in them, giving his head a quick peck as he stirred awake. He shifted around the bed, removing the blanket from you completely and faced you.

"Good morning doll face." His voice was low and raspy, his eyelids not completely open yet. "Good morning Mr. Drool." You pointed at a damp spot near his lips on the pillow with a smirk plastered on your face.
"Wait wha-" he didn't have a second to finish as you jolted out of the mattress and ran out like a madwoman. "Where are you going?" He shifted back into a sleeping position.

"I AM GETTING THE CAMERA DUMBASS! A PICTURE OF YOU DROOLING MAY SERVE FOR BLACKMAIL LATER ON." Your voice echoed through the corridors of the house. He knew you were more than capable to do it, and he knew damn well you would never delete it. The camera was still charging, you had only intended to tease him a little and get him out of bed. Your stomach growled intensely, signaling that it was breakfast time.

"She'll be the death of me." Meanwhile the male dragged himself out of the bed and stretched his wings. A yawn escaped him as he dragged himself to the kitchen, not rushing at all until he heard loud munching. "IF YOU EAT THE KFC LEFTOVERS I SWEAR I WILL IMPALE YOU."

***

You changed clothes faster than humanly possible as your phone was bombarded with texts from Rumi and some other of your friends saying they were already at the meeting spot. With your stomach full and you guessed your fiancé awake from his screaming, you were ready to leave.

"I am already up weirdo." He took a few long strides towards you, entering the corridor still shirtless and his eyeliner-like marks adorning his golden glare. You gulped as your eyes traced down the lines of his toned body. 'I'm not a pervert. I'm not a pervert. I'm not a... Fucking pregnancy hormones!'

"Good, today is the bachelor's and mine's starting early." You spun around managing to cover the pink that dusted your whole face, with the excuse of grabbing your bag.

"You know we should've done it a day before, not two. That way it would be like in that movie we watched remember?"

"No. Fucking. Way. Kei lets be honest, you would end up showing up late and hungover." You shrugged.

"Ouch. You trust me that little?" He dropped his wing as if they were a dogs tail when they're sad.

You rolled your eyes trying to ignore the cuteness. "You are lucky I agreed to two days before." You pecked the corner of his lips fast and walked out the door.

***

You had planned a perfect party months ago. A yatch party in the Pacific Ocean with your girlfriends, many bottles of champagne (the legal drinking age in Japan is 20) and being in the middle of the ocean meant no prying eyes. You pulled out by the nautical club where your boat was kept, recognizing a pair of long white ears by the gate sticking out of a group of other girls. Unbuckling your seatbelt you slammed the door open and sprinted to your friends.

"Y/N careful, you can't just jump on people as if you weighed nothing!" One of your ex classmates from Shiketsu yelped as you hopped in a hug with all of them, only being caught by Rumi.

"Nice to know I have one loyal friend!" You stuck your tongue out at the pink haired female before Rumi dropped you down without warning.

"Only reason I caught you was instinct y/n-chan." Your other friends started giggling as you grabbed their arms creating a long chain before pulling them inside.

"Yeah, yeah... Keep telling yourself that." You followed the salty sea breeze to the port, the impecable white boat waiting for you ready to sail.

"Aye, Aye captain!" You saluted a petite blonde who stood by the controls. (A/N:I'm sorry I lack knowledge of boats) she smiled as you all crossed to the deck, taking off your shoes to avoid damaging the cover.

"Damn Y/N I often forget your mom is loaded." Akane and Koharo pushed you out of the way and climbed up the stairs to the second floor.
"I wouldn't mind being a sugar baby, y'know? I could even be your step mom." The pinked haired Emika elbowed your rib lightly.

"Oi, talking about mom's, where is your lovely in law? I still can't believe your brother managed to score with Mizumi before I did." She furrowed her brows together.

"What?" You all looked at her shocked, even Akane and Koharo hang their heads from the railing to hear.

"So that is why Ren doesn't want you coming over to his, huh?" You lead the rest of them to the second floor. Your (h/l) (h/c) being pushed back by the wind, the boat gently rocking from side to side as you parted.

"I was kidding, he doesn't want me over because he is still pissed that I beat his ass on beer pong and we both know he is a sour loser." She puffed her chest proudly and opened the mini fridge to pop open a bottle of champagne. "Enough talk, come on ladies let's get the bride drunk!"

Hours flew by, bottles of liquor emptied in matter of seconds and music loud enough to drown your voices almost completely. You were not a great dancer but with some alcohol in your veins and some of your friends pumping you up, you let loose and swayed your hips like a pro.

***

"Keigo, I'm sorry man but I won't make it to the bachelor's" Ren's voice sounded across the phone. " Mizumi is feeling very sick and her baby bump is too big for me to leave her alone."

"I understand, take care of Mizumi, y/n lives off her food so we can't have her ill." The number two hero changed clothes, getting ready for the party.

"Oh, and Kei, knowing that dickhead Isamu is planning your surprise party do me a favor and remain sober. Wouldn't want you getting into a fight or something and end up all bruised up for the big day."

"Don't worry Ren, I'm an adult I know how to handle my drinks."

"Have fun brother." Ren hung up leaving Hawks waiting for his other friends alone.

He heard a knock on the door at about 6 pm, he recognized the voices and opened up.
"If it isn't the groom!" Isamu, a black haired somewhat short man was the first to cross. "Come on boys, get lover boy on the car."

The group of men in their 20's soon embraced the winged hero in a tight hug, Keigo too distracted by the multiple arms enveloping him to notice Isamu slip a blindfold around his eyes.

"Isamu I'm taking this shit off." He spread his wing to force the men off of him and tried to remove the knot tightly holding the black fabric.
"C'mon Takami! Our destiny is a surprise, don't you trust us?"

He stopped trying to get the knot and let out a defeated sigh. Guided by some hands around his wrists, he took a few careful steps into the car, sandwiched between the rest of his friends. The harsh sound of the engine started warned him they started moving.

"We're here!" They left the blindfold on as they pulled him into a loud place, music hammering their eardrums as they navigated through a sea of people. Keigo felt shoulders bumping against him, then the fabric loosen around him.

He covered his face with his palm, squinting to adjust to the multicolor lights around him. After a few seconds he lowered his hand, taking in the new environment.
"Oh shit."