You are what??

"KEI!" You dropped the bread dough on a bowl full of flour, creating a white cloud that engulfed your sister in law. You sprinted past the living room and threw your arms around your fiancé's neck, digging your face in the crook of his neck. His earthy yet somewhat minty smell was addictive to you.

"Dollface, careful you almost tackled me down." His strong arms snake around your waist, pushing you back slightly so you were facing him, his golden eyes were barely a few inches away from yours. You hadn't seen him at all the past few days, you were both very busy lately, reporters had been requesting interviews and you both had to go to opposite ends of the city for your wedding outfits. You leaned a little closer, resting your forehead on his for a moment, all the outside noise the wedding had triggered had kept you from seeing each other as often.

"Hey, Chicken boy! You may be my friend but I don't want you smooching y/n in this house. Gross." Both your mother and Ren made their way to both of you while Mizumi poked her head out of the kitchen and waved 'hi' while finishing the dough.

"Ah, Takami, it's great to see you dear." Your mother walked by both of you and gave Keigo a pat on the back.

"Great to see you too, Ms L/N! If I didn't know any better I would even think you are Y/N's sister." He smirked and tugged a strand of your (h/c) hair behind your ear. " Sister... really?" You poked his arm and wiggled your way out of his embrace, acting offended.

Your mother giggled "You are such a sweetheart Takami." She left to set up the table 'properly' as Ren had just thrown some plates around with some forks.

Keigo planted butterfly kisses on your head, all the way to your ear. You tried your best to keep your 'I'm mad at you' face but you started to muffle out small laughs. "It tickles dumbass!" You ran your fingers through his messy golden locks tugging somewhat hard in a futile attempt to stop him.
"C'mon lets sit" he pulled out a chair for you and plopped on the seat right beside yours.

When the beautifully light brown chicken was put on the table, all of you started to dig in and snatch pieces as if your life depended on it. Your mother had tried to keep her cool and maintain things civilized in the war zone called table but failed miserably. Soon the abnormally large animal was almost completely meatless.

"I call dibs on the last part!" Keigo rushed his fork towards the chicken only to be met by the sound of other two cutlery pieces crashing.

"Keigo, you can't have it. You have done enough cannibalism for one day." Your fork was pushing his away from the food.

"You have wings too dummy!" He snorted.

"Right now they aren't activated so HA!" You poked your tongue out and closed your eyes. In that second, Ren managed to steal the last juicy chicken and shove it into a perplexed Mizumi's mouth.

"There you go lovebirds, problem solved!" You both started to growl at the 28 year old that had just stolen the precious last bite. " 'Thank you, Ren! Now I won't accidentally poke my partners eye with a fork to get a fucking chicken bite.' " He said in an annoyingly high pitch.

The rest of the evening was very enjoyable. Ren and Keigo were playing some ps4 game while you caught up with Mizumi when your mother left to work. Mizumi went on and on with pregnancy stories, mostly ranting honestly.

*Mini time skip by 707 in a maid outfit*

"Goodbye Nii-San, Mizu-San! Next time make double batch so I can take some home."
You closed the door behind you and enterwined you're fingers with Keigo's as you walked to his car, admiring the sun sink behind the city buildings. "Can you believe it?" You rested your head on his shoulder. His warm silky wing covered your side protecting you from the wind.

"What angel face?"

"That we are gonna be a married couple like them in less than a month."

His calloused fingers gently pressed your chin as he pulled your face (up/down). "Of course I can, I wouldn't have it any other way." His lightly chapped lips met yours, interrupting the calm night with soft moans. You lost awareness of the world around you, feeling his warm tongue slip into your mouth during that split second your lips parted to let out a quiet whimper. He played inside you, teasing your tongue with his own as he circled it slowly.

He pulled away to breathe, still cupping your panting face with his palms, only now did your notice that his wings had caged you in a cozy chrysalis.

"I love you, Kei. I can't wait to our wedding." You whispered.

"I love you too, baby bird." His warm breath prickled you're skin as you both left your little safe pod and drove back home.

"Hey Keigooooo!" You pinched his arm a little. "Can we stop here for a second?" You stared at him with glistening puppy eyes. A tired sigh escaped him. "Anything for you, love."

You opened the car door as soon as it came to a stop. From your bag you retrieved your old Canon camera and a lens you carried almost everywhere, adjusting it tightly as you passed the string over your head. You rushed to the small hill by the road and aimed your camera to the sky. The moon was bright and full, a rare sight nowadays. It would fit perfectly in your photography collection.
You played with the buttons by the side trying to get the focus on the round moon, biting your tongue as you finally got the pesky little focus level right. Snap. You took a few more, you and your camera alone in the moonlight. Snap, snap.

A hand gently lifted your hair, accommodating the camera belt better around your neck before letting your mane flow back down. 'I'm not alone, I've got Keigo with me now.' You turned around in a second.
Snap!

"Yey! Another Keigo picture for the portfolio." You tapped on the buttons to zoom the picture on your mini screen.
"You know the paparazzi already takes a million pictures of us daily, right, y/n?"

"But none of them are truly ours, they belong to the public and the media." You shook your camera close to his face gently.
"These however are ours alone. Call me a hopeless romantic but this pictures are like our own little world."

"They are not half bad..." he snatched the camera from your hand, snooping through the entire role.
"Wait... WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS ONE!"

You turned the camera to have your eyes assaulted by a picture of you and Keigo by the beach. The funny thing was that on that day you asked a random kid to take the picture, Keigo was carrying you princess style and just as the flash went on, Keigo's short teared open by his thigh, revealing a looney toons printed boxer.

"Who knows? Must be worth a million if the press got a hold of it." You teased struggling to not take a picture of his expression right there. "Imagine the headers: 'Pro Hero Hawks wears cartoon printed undies'."

"Ok missy, that's enough photoshooting for the night!" You both went back inside the car and reached your house.