💞Canada & child reader: war hugs💞

Posted: 24/2/21

Edited: 5/4/22

(Y/n) pov

I woke up in some grass, and I immediately stood up as I heard gunshots. I rushed towards where the gunshots came from to see what was causing them.

I looked out past the trees in the forest that I woke up in to see what looked to be WW2. "Well fuck..." I whispered to myself as I looked around. I saw a man with a military uniform on limping towards his trench. I saw that he had an American uniform on. I basically thought with my heart and said fuck it as I rushed over to him and with the adrenaline rushing through my veins I kinda picked him up and ran all the way to their trench... with my 13 year old body. "God that's why I fucking hate running-" I started to wheeze out before I was cut off by me coughing my lungs out. After I was done fucking dying, I looked up and saw a man with an American flag on his face. "... uh hey?" I said kinda questioningly he let out a short chuckle as he then said, "I'm gonna have to take you in for questioning missy. Even though you look just saved one of my soldiers." He mumbled the last part. I nodded my head to him mindlessly. I looked behind me to see that the man I saved was getting as fixed up as you can in a world war 2 trench. I took a seat where it was empty and waited. I soon found an empty bullet shell and twiddled with it as I kinda found it cool. I mean, souvenir if I ever get back home, eh? Soon I saw the man with an American flag on his face aswell as a man with a British flag on his face, and a man with a French flag on his face walked slightly behind them. Beside the Frenchmen I saw an unusual face that you wouldn't think to see in a war, the old Canadian flag. "Well would ya look at that..." I mumbled to myself as the group of four got closer. Soon the American stated, "that's the kid, didn't get 'er name though..." the American man spoke. "My names (y/n), what are your guys names?" I quietly asked them. The Canadian was apparently the only one who heard me. "My names Canada! That's America, Britain and France." The rest looked at him confused before he said, "she asked our names, she said that her name was (y/n)." America let out a small 'ohh' before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as he started walking. I let out a small oof and almost dropped the shell I was holding but managed to keep it in my hands as I started to fiddle with it again. The Canadian looked concerned at first but then he looked confused. "Why are ya fiddling with that shell?" He asked me. "I... I don't know." I said as I didn't look at him. He gave me a small smile which I returned as America kept walking. Soon we made it to a car which was in the woods. France was driving with Britain in the passenger. It turned out that the Netherlands was sitting in the car. "Hey guys!" He let out with a small smile. America sat on the other side of the dutch man in the second row as they had me and Canada in the third row. "Get ready for a long drive." The French country spoke. I let out a small sigh as I looked out the window still fiddling with the shell. After a bit I accidentally dropped it on the floor and America picked it up. He looked at me weirdly and asked were I got it from. I was about to speak up but Canada cut me off. "I saw her fiddling with it on our walk to the car, she probably found it it the trench and found it interesting." The American understood the Canadians point and handed the shell back to me. After another hour or so I started to get tired and I laid my head down on the window before Canada moved me to his shoulder. I found myself drifting to sleep faster as the Canadian softly brushed his fingers through my hair.

Time skip brought to you by: RAID SHADOW LEGENDS-

Sill (y/n) pov

Slowly I woke up in a cell. It was silent until a loud canadian voice rang out, "But putting her in a cell isn't going to help with anything!" Soon all I heard was silence. I started to hear ringing in my ears. I closed my eyes and covered my ears trying to stop it but it didn't work. I let out a quiet german curse, "Scheiße-" before an dutch voice cut me off. "Du sprichst Deutsch?" (You speak german?) I looked up as the ringing started to quiet down. "J-Ja... I-Ich Spreche nur ein bisschen deutsch." (Y-yes... I-i speak just a bit of German.) I said but was soon cut off before the British man yelled, "AH NAZI-" I looked at him like he was insane. "Why in the whole goddamn world would I be a Nazi? I don't hate Jews! They're fine in my book as long as they aren't being assholes or hurting anyone!" I said as anger filled my voice. "'er? Not a Nazi, you can tell, if she was she'd be going on a rant on how Jews can burn." the American country said as he walked into the room. By now everyone was in here except for can- "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL HER!" An angry Canadian said as he burst through the door. "Remind me to not anger a Canadian. Why the fuck would I support mr. Nazi man who said, 'haha invasion of Poland go brrrrt'? When I am/I have friends who are literally polish." I said the first part quietly. The British country looked at me confused while America burst out laughing. Canada soon calmed down and let out a small laugh before getting me out of the cell and bringing me into a hug. The sweet moment was ruined by France quietly stating, "Don't we still have to question her-" however she was cut off by America yelling, "SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANCE! YOU'RE RUINING A SWEET MOMENT!"

Here y'all go, more of a chaotic one that I made when I just wanted a hug.

Edit 5/4/22 - bro I fucking changed so much lmaoooo