Russia & teen/child reader

Posted: January 29 2021

Edited:

Ok small disclaimer, this does contain self deprecating thoughts, etc, if you are struggling with depression (the one where you just can't get up, not the romanticized one), or suicidal thoughts or anything else, I'm always open to talk, but I'm not always on the website version of wattpad. If you need a better way to contact me it would be through reddit or my Twitter. If you want those socials or my discord, just ask me ok? I'm not a professional, if you have any thoughts of offing yourself or hurting yourself talk to them, I can only help you so much. 

(Y/n) pov:

I ran back inside of Russia's cabin after realizing I left my phone there. America was taking me somewhere and I was happy about it as he and I didn't really have a good relationship, mainly because of the rude things he said to Russia. Russia was my best friend, I saw him like a father to me, I loved him with all my heart... wait as like family- I opened the wooden door to the cabin. "Rus? I'm coming in to get my phone, I'll be right back out." I called, knowing that he didn't like it when you came into his house unannounced. 'No response? Weird.' I thought, why Russia had always responded to me. I grabbed my phone and called for Russia again. "Russia?" I said as I looked for him. I decided to check his room, as that was where he, almost, always stayed. I opened the door with a small creak, "Russia...?" I said looking into the dark room. Still no response. I turned on the light to see his hanging body. "R-Rus?" I said as tears started to pool. I ran up quickly, yelling out "no no no no!"'s in such a fury that you'd think I was sonic, and cut him down with a pocket knife I had, one that was like a steak knife as he used thick rope. I was able to get him down after a bit. I tried my best to remember what to do but I didn't know much about how to restart Someones breathing, why I was only 14. Tears fell from my eyes like rain in a rainstorm, "Rus... you promised me! You promised." I cried out as I covered my eyes with my hands. "R-Russia, I-I'm so sorry. This is all my fault! I promised you I would help you! I told you that I'd stay with you forever!" "Kid...?" America yelled out loudly as I heard him enter the house, "kid you've been in here for a bit where are you?" He said as he walked closer to me, my cries notifying him of where I was. "Kid what's..." he said as he opened the door, stoping mid-sentence. I looked up at him, tears falling at a rapid pace. He had never saw me like this, no one had, so he didn't even know I could cry this much. He looked at Russia body then back to me. I was quiet as he let out a short laugh, anger filling my every bone. "I knew he was a pussy, of course he would do that!" He said with a smile. I stood up from my position, pointing my finger out of the room, letting out an angry yell, "Get the fuck out you fucking bastard! You should never mock fucking suicide!" I left it at that as I couldn't even express how angry I was. He let out another laugh, "you really cared about that fucking commie? Do you even know how much harm he has caused? Do y-" my blood boiled as I cut his sentence off, "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CUNT! NO ONE HAS EVER FUCKING LIKED YOU AND NO ONE EVER FUCKING WILL! YOU.. YOU COUSIN FUCKING DONKE!" He looked at me before laughing again, "I should've never tried to have a good relationship with you, you're just a dirtbag who doesn't deserve love. I'll get going though, to humor you." He said as he left the cabin. I turned back towards Russia's body. Tears fell once more as I called Soviet to let him know, he was one of the few people I had an extremely strong relationship with other than Russia. The phone ring before he picked up, "да? What is it (y/n)?" (Yes)

Russia pov: (HE A GHOSTY BOI-)

I watched as (y/n) yelled at that American bastard. He soon left though, leaving (y/n) by her lonesome again. I felt bad, I didn't want to harm her I never thought she cared about me that much. Yes she defended me when America said some bullshit, but I thought that was just pity. At first I thought this was too but she didn't have anyone to pity now would she? My thoughts were cut off with a faint "да? What is it (y/n)?" That sounded like my father. Soviet, he was a nice man, most of the time. Going back to listening to the phone call (y/n) stated, "s-Soviet I- I think you should hurry to Russia's." "What? Why's that?" Soviet asked with his thick Russian accent that I came to comprehend. "W-well I think it's better i-if we talk about in person." She said with a shaky voice. "What's happened? Are you ok? Is Russia ok?" Dad said as I heard a car door opening and closing. "W-well me? I'm fine, r-Russia, n-not so much." Her voice started to quiver more as she looked back at my body. "Ok, stay there I'm on my way." Dad said. "O-ok, thanks." (Y/n) said as she ended the call. She set the phone down as she looked back at my body, a sob racking her body again. She got a notification on her phone. It was a tweet from America, "damn bastard." I said aloud. (Y/n) looked are the phone and opened it, having a feeling of what it was about I went closer to the phone. (Y/n) gripped her phone tighter as she read the tweet.