The Burning House (Firefighter!Reader X Child!Jacksepticeye)

bold = change of POV/Timeskip/??? talking

italic = the person speaking is about to cry

Jacks POV

Mommy was cooking and I was in the living room. When I smelt something like the gas thing that went into the car, then I heard a sizzling sound. Them it was BOOM! It was like someone opened the oven on a summer day, it was hot and it was hard to breathe. I then heard wee woo. "mommy why are there wee woos?" I asked mom when I saw the face of the man. I could see he had black hair and blue eyes. I knew what to do but... I froze. I heard people barging in then someone grabbed me. I didn't know what to do. I was so confused! Then I started to cry.

Your POV

As soon as we got the call we hurried over to the house. Oh shit! Jack is still in there. I ran inside to see him frozen I quickly pulled him out of the burning building. Next, I had to look for his mom and dad. I only had a few minutes. After minutes of rushing around, I wasn't able to find them. It hit me, only one person had a vendetta against Sean's mom and dad... Gilligan. That motherfucker was gonna get his ass kicked the next time I see him. But right now I have to take care of Sean. 

TIMESKIPPPOOOOOO

(Y/N) POV

I asked Sean if he saw someone he didn't know around the time of the fire. "Yeah, why?" Sean said. "What did he look like?" "He had black hair and blue eyes." Sean said, "Now where's mommy and daddy?" ... "Ummm, Sean?" "Yes?"  "Sean... I-we couldn't find them." "m-mommy a-and d-daddy are..." "Gone." Sean was tearing up. "But now! They are in the sky!" I told Sean with hope in my voice but sadness was still laced in it as well. "Do you wanna see them?"  "Yes!"  Sean said while crying. I took him outside "See look. There they are." I said while pointing at two stars that were close together. Sean cuddled into my arm "So what are we going to do now?" he asked. "Well, I have to go and adopt you," I looked over at him, "Do you want me to?" "YEAH!!" Sean yelled. I laughed, "ok, ok, calm down!" "ok..." There was silence, a comfortable one. "Let's go to bed sean." "Ok fineee!" We both laughed as I led Sean to the guest room. "That's where I'll be sleeping," I pointed to the room across the hall, "and the bathroom is right there," I said while pointing in front of me. "ok, night (Y/n)!" "Night Sean!" I called from my room.